Chapter 50

The rounds of sex that came after were rough and hard. He took control, dominant and domineering. He held you in place, taking his pleasure from your willing body. He pinned you to your kitchen table, on the couch, your kitchenette's counter, pretty much every flat surface in your apartment-like suite. And some surfaces that weren't flat. Loki was even considering the rug in your living room.

Nothing seemed to sate Loki's temper. Everything just seemed to upset him more. It took you a few rounds to finally figure out the problem. You gave yourself some credit despite the delay. You were a bit preoccupied by the pleasure Loki was giving you. He was a very considerate lover like that. Even when he was fueled by temper.

So it took you longer than normal to realize what the problem was.

"Loki," you said gently. That one word was enough to get the Alpha's attention.

He paused from finding another flat surface to give you his full attention. His eyes were glazed in desire and stern with the temper that he was trying to rein in. "Drotning? Am I hurting you? Are you alright?" He asked worriedly. He was always doting on you, caring for your wellbeing. Even when he was upset himself.

"I'm alright," you reassured him quickly, using your Omega aura to soothe his worries. "But this isn't helping you. You're still upset about the laws." Loki gave you a growl in response, confirming your words. You stood and gave him a gentle smile as you held out your hand for him. "Come on, Alpha. I'll help you," you soothed.

Loki's eyes were hard, his temper at the top, but he accepted your hand. His hand was as cold as ever in yours, but strong and firm. Still, he was compliant as you led him to your bedroom. He made a pleasured noise and a soft growl when you pushed him onto the bed on his back. You were surprised he was so compliant, but you realized that was trust, despite not knowing what you were doing.

You pushed him down onto the bed, taking control. Loki's eyes glazed and he relaxed. This was what he needed. He was upset at how the Omegas were put down on Midgard. They were revered and seen as capable where he came from.

He absolutely melted as you held him down this time, as you received your consent from him and took your pleasure. This was what he needed. He needed you to take control, to show him you were strong. So you kissed him needily and rode him hard.

"Mine," you informed him firmly when you were both close to your pleasure.

Loki gasped and bucked under you. "Yours!" He agreed in a submissive mewl that threw you both over the edge of pleasure.

Loki pulled you into his arms when you were sated. He cuddled you close and kissed your forehead. "Thank you, drotning," he purred, relaxed and pleasured and his temper soothed.

"Always, my mate," you replied and snuggled close to get some rest.