Chapter 1

Chaeyoung POV

"Mom!! Dad!! I got an interview next week!" I said excited to my parent.

"Yah, don't shout. Your baby is awake now." Mom shout.

What the he-. Opps, its your mom Chaeyoung. Nah, I don't care. I'm way to excited to the interview. I'm so proud of myself. I'm 22 years old and just finish my study two week ago. And now I got an interview in one of the big company in this country. The CEO is one of the best tycoon and young independent woman that I know. But, I never know how is she look. But, I pretty sure she's absolutely stunning. People in business called her empress of business because of her intelligent and hard work she is.

"Mom dad? Did you hear me? I got an interview!!" I said excited.

"Yeah, I know. Who won't hear that if you shout like a crazy woman just now." Mom said.

"Irene, don't be such a killer mood. Shouldn't you be proud to your daughter?" My dad said.

Mom stopped doing whatever she's doing. Then, she turn to me and looking at me with smile. She hug me tight until I can breath.

"Mom, I can't breath." I said.

She pulled away and kiss my forehead. "I'm so proud of you my baby. I know you can do it." Mom said.

"But, that didn't mean you should shout." She said pull my ear.

I swear my mom such a bipolar. Once she's okay, once she's mad. I just pout and went to my dad.

"Auww, poor my cub. But, you should listen to your mom you know? She's the boss." Dad whisper to me.

I just laugh and then mom pulled our ear together. We shout in pain. Then, I can feel little hand hold my hand softly.

"Hey, buddy. I'm sorry for make you awake. How's sleep? I'm sorry too because I'm not sleeping beside you last night. I had a work." I said to my baby.

Yes, I has a baby. 3 years old kid actually. He's my everything beside mom and dad. He's my baby. He smile to me and signal to lift him up. So, I lift him and he hug me.

"I mish you Dada. Not work hard. You sick." He said softly to me.

"Auww my lil champ miss his dada. I miss you too. If I don't work who's going to buy you a book and toys?" I said raised my eyebrows to him.

He put his little finger on her chin like he been thinking. Then, he hug me back.

"But, you sick Haneul sad. I want dada. No book and toys its okay. Dada is my everything." He said almost cry.

Auww. This boy really know to make my heart melt. He always knew what to said. To 3 years old kid, he is intelligent and mature. I love my baby so much.

"Okay. Okay. I promised. Now, let's eat. Nana cook pancakes. Its you favourite lil cham." I said show him the pancakes.

"Yeah. Pancake!! Thank you nana. I love youuuu!" Haneul said to my mom.

"How could you eat without waiting for me?" A voice can be hear.

"Run dada. Take pancake. If not mama Jeongyeon eat all." Hanuel shout to me.

Then, we both run with our pancake from Jeongyeon. She's my best friend and always her for us. After what happened, she's the one fill the empty place in my family heart. Even I know she also feel the lost. She's my place for me to sharing my problem. I'm not calling her a friend but family.

Mom and dad just smile seeing our us. Then, we all eat together. This is our routine everyday. Every Sunday its like our tradition that we will spend time together and no work for today. Even everyday, we will having a breakfast together even how busy we are. My mom work at bakery, my dad as a helper in super market and I just finish my study. But, I'm doing a multiple part time to help my parent support our little family. I just can't see my parent alone doing a work for us. We are not from rich family but we are happy as long we have each other. This is my family.

Mina POV

"Please Mina. I just asked you to meet him. That's all. If he catch your eyes that's good. But if not, its okay." My dad begging with his puppy eyes.

"Arghh dad. How many time I have to say? I don't want. Besides, I have ton of work to do. I don't even have time to sleep but you force me go to blind date?" I said frustrated.

My dad had been set me for a blind date like a thousand times with a guys. Its really annoying. I just don't believe in love. I don't have time for that. And like I said, I have a ton of work to do.

"Are you a gay?" My dad blunt out.

"What?! No!! What the heck dad." I said shocked.

"Then, why don't you like one of the guys I setup for you? Are they not good enough for you? Just tell me you taste. I will find it for you. I don't care if you a gay." My dad said.

"No dad. I just don't like it. I don't believe in love. That thing just distract me from doing my work. Its useless." I said explain.

"Come on Mina, love is the most best feeling. Everyone need a love. You also come from the love I and your mom shared. So, how you don't believe in love?" Dad said.

"Yeah. Love is the most stronger, beautiful and best feeling to us. We need love to live. Are you a robot Mina?" My best friend aka my secretary aka my dad foster daughter aka my sister said.

"Shut up Jihyo. Like you already feel the love. You're not even once had relationship." I said to her.

"But, I know how its feel when we love someone." Jihyo said.

"Whatever." I said to lazy to argue with them.

"So, its 8pm at Hotel *** okay. His name is Park Jimin. Love you my daughter." Dad said.

"I say I do-." Dad cut me.

"I already set the date. Bye sweetie." Dad said and quickly run out.

"Erghhh..." I groan in annoying.

Jihyo the other side just laugh. This is my family. I just have them in my life. My dad and Jihyo. My mom already passed away when I'm 5 years old due her sickness. Then, my dad take Jihyo to be our family when I was 15 years old. Now, I'm 32 years old and Jihyo is 26 years old. I don't have any best friend because I'm too busy to creat a friendship with anyone else. So, I just had Jihyo in my life. She's know everything about me and my passed. Love? I just know that I love my family. That's all love for me.

"Stop doing that face. Just go. Dad just want you have someone to be with you." Jihyo said.

"But, I don't need anyone else. I already have you guys. That's enough for me. And I have my company." I said.

"You should learn to handle you time properly. Not all the time work. Come on. This world is so big and beauty. You should explore it when you have time." Jihyo said.

"Whatever. Eat faster. We're going be late if you eat like this. And I hate to be late." I said with my bossy voice.

Jihyo just gulp. She's know when I already used my bossy voice, she better not play anymore. She's eat faster and almost choke because scared I would be mad at her. But, I just tease her to make her stop talking about love. I just hate it when she and dad talk about it. Then, after she finish we went to office. Everyone know me as a bitchy, grumpy and cold person. With that attitude I success as I just don't want anyone think that I'm not capable to handle something. Now, everyone know me as empress of business because when 28 years old I already become a tycoon business that everyone should be scared and aware. But, no one know how I look as I won't let any of my photo leak as I care about my privacy. Just my employee and people I want to show my face know how I am.