Chapter 26

Mina POV

Its been two months and half Chaeyoung and her lil champ moved. At first its felt weird to see kid running around but its good to see his cute face running and hearing his giggle when he play with dad and Jihyo. Dad as usual happy whenever he with a kid. Haneul is really sweet, good and cute kid. Its not hard to get attach and like him. Chaeyoung and I at first being awkward to shared a room and bed. She's very awkward to sleeping beside me as she said she only sleep with Haneul beside her. So, when she had to sleep with someone else she felt awkward. But, I'm not complain because I feel good and great. That's mean she's not type who sleeping around.

Flashback

"What are you doing Chaeyoung?" I asked confused seeing her prepare a blanket on the floor.

"Hmm, prepare for sleep?" She said not sure.

"Haa? Why on the floor?" I asked again.

"Because I sleep here?" She again asked not sure.

"That's ridiculous. Just sleep beside me Chaeyoung. For god sake, we are married. Its normal to shared bed." I said a bit frustrated.

"Are you sure?" She again making me a bit mad.

"Yes Chaeyoung. Sleep.Beside.Me.!" I said emphasise every word.

She quickly laid beside me as she afraid I'm gonna be mad. Well, this is my speciality. She laid beside me but far end the side on the bed. I just let her be as long she sleep on the bed. Next morning, we wake up our position end up facing each other. We both quickly moved and stand up. It is awkward. Its like that everyday. At first she will lay far end side of the bed and end up always facing each other. Like whatever our position is, lastly we will end up together. Like I said, at first we will immediately split up but by times goes we just let ourselves gulp in each other arms.

End of flashback

I just smile remember the moment. Not to mention, Chaeyoung is the best cook. Like I said before, her cook is different from what I eat before. Her cook make me feel like home. She always wake up in the morning go to jog then take a bath and after that she will started cook for breakfast. I never imagine eating whole breakfast with my family. Usually I and Jihyo just stop somewhere to buy a simple breakfast, sandwich or whatever to eat. Now, here I am sitting with my family with whole breakfast that my wife cook. How amazing it is.

Chaeyoung still prepare a lunch for me but now she will prepare more for dad and Jihyo. They also in love with Chaeyoung cook. We usually eat at office together and of course with Jihyo. Sometimes, we will eat at park with Haneul. Speaking about Haneul, he also began to call me 'mommy' as I caught him crying.

Flashback

"Hey lil champ. Why are you crying? Come here." I caught Haneul cry in the corner his room.

He come closer to me then hug me. I just hugging her back and rubbed his back to calm him.

"Why are you crying? You can tell me you know." I said to him.

"All my classmate have a mom. But I doesn't have." He said crying.

His word and seeing him like this make my heart hurt. This is first time I see him been like this. He never been sad or upset. He always cheer and happy. So, seeing him like this also make me sad.

"I know, you're my sibling mom. But, why can't I call you mommy? Doesn't it make you also my mommy?" His asked pull away and rubbed his eyes. His question make my heart melt. I tearing up a bit when he said that.