Chapter 13

Mina POV

"I'm on my way to office. Really? Can you manage to eat alone? Hmm okay then. See you later." I said and end the called.

"Isn't dad? He going to eat alone? Wow. He must be hungry." Jihyo said chuckle.

Then, my stomach make a noise and Jihyo turn to look at me. She just laughing and I pout.

"Somone is hungry. Hahah. What do you want to eat?" Jihyo asked after finish laugh.

"Hmm. I think I'm craving for burger, fries with a lot of ketchup, strawberry smoothies and ice cream." I said excitedly.

Jihyo make a face didn't believe that I order such a thing. Usually I didn't eat like this, just some salad or healthy food.

"What? I just craving it and I'm hungry." I whine and pout.

Jihyo again just laugh at her boss. Its really unusual Mina being like this.

"Its must be hormones and that's definitely Chaeyoung baby." She said pointing my stomach.

"And why it is?" I asked raised my eyebrow.

"Because sometime I saw she always drink strawberry smoothies and eat fries with a lot ketchup. So, if you can see the link. That's definitely Chaeyoung's." Jihyo said.

"And how you know? Do you stalk her?" I asked again.

"Well. Like I said before, I didn't know she was knock down you first. Other worker always asked her to going lunch together but she always decline said she will eat with her baby. That's why I know it. Btw, do you know about her baby? At first we thought it her girlfriend or what but it turn its really her baby. And he so cute." Jihyo explain.

"Yeah, I know about her baby. Do you forget I investigate her?" I asked annoyed. She just laugh.

As we arrived at office, we saw a familiar figure at the entrance talking to someone. As I look at them carefully, its my dad who talking to Chaeyoung. What the heck? I quickly went to them.

"Dad?! What are you doing here?" I shout didn't care if everyone hearing.

Chaeyoung turn to face me as I was to shocked to see her talking to my dad. OMG, what if dad already told her? I don't know what to do.

"Oh, sweetie. I'm come here to see you. But, you're having meeting. So, I decide to having a lunch with my daughter in law." He said.

Fuck. Just buried me deep inside. Dad is always ruined everything. I just drag my dad far away from Chaeyoung. I can see her face a bit shocked and confused.

"What the hell dad? I told you I will tell her first." I said upset.

"I'm sorry. I thought you already tell her. Beside, it coincident we meet. Remember the girl I told yesterday? Its her. Wow. My daughter in law was a gentlewoman and nice." Dad said.

Flashback

"Dad. Where are you? I have something to tell you. Hmm. Okay. I will wait you at home." I said.

After called, I went back home. Jihyo also went back with me as I want her to be there when I told dad. I'm glad I have her in my life. I waiting for dad with mixed feeling. I don't know how dad will react with this news.

"Hey sweetie." Dad greet us and hug us when he arrived.

"Where are you doing dad?" Jihyo asked.

"Oh, I went to you office. But, then I feel dizzy and almost fainted. But, lucky someone there help me before I fell." Dad said.