Chapter 58

Mina POV

The next morning Tzuyu and her group have enough evidence to make an arrest. So, they catch both Somi and Mister Matthew simultaneously in different places and asked them for the reason. Apparently Mister Matthew had wasted his money on failed investment and so he recruited his daughter who is longing for her dad to help with his plan. With Somi being his inside man, he know all the companies finances and accounts so they easily extracted huge amounts of money and transferred it to an untraceable account offshore.

Its was satisfying seeing them finally got caught and knowing they will be paying for everything they have done. Although Somi just an accessory to this plan, but she still old enough to decided and tell the authorities everything but she didn't. We are currently at 20th floor office drinking and celebrating for finally ending the case. We finally can breathe and continue living our life before.

"So, what now?" Jihyo asked standing beside me.

"Now, we live." I said smiling.

Everything is finally settled, all the money lost was gained back thankfully and no one suspected anything. Tzuyu make sure none of this will leak out and DahMo made sure to erase any trace that is related to this case. Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon currently working together realign all the finances and accounts of the company and making sure everything has a nee password and added more encryption and heightened all firewalls so no one outside can access to any files.

While I make sure, HR department knows all the backgrounds of every employee and will do further investigation on them for future references and safety if the company. Dad now added new cyber department to avoid any further attempt on the company and is collaboration with DahMo company to make MYoui Company up to date with the new trend. I'm also thankful that we not only save the company's future but also the future of our children since everything will be there's in time.

"Mommy! Mommy! I come work? Can?" Miyoung asked as she eating her breakfast in her highchair still wearing pyjamas.

"No princess. Mommy has a lot of work. So, you're not allowed to play at mommy workplace. Sorry baby." Chaeyoung said wiping her face.

"I not play. Miyoung good and- and I stay put. Pwease." Miyoung said pouting and looking pleading.

"Alright baby. You can come with me. But, you has to eat your breakfast and drink your milk. So, nanny can shower and dress you. Okay baby?" I said smiling at my daughter and I can see she smiling huge.

"Minari, are you sure?" Chaeyoung asked worriedly.

"Its okay Chaeng. I know Miyoung is bored as Haneul is at school. In that way, we can having lunch together with the kids." I replied squishing her hand.

"But, what about the people Minari? They will ask who the kid is." Chaeyoung asked overly worried of everything.

"Its okay baby. Its time everyone knows I have kids and beside you can't really deny the resemblance we both have." I said standing up and hugging her. She hugging my waist back nuzzling to my stomach.

"Okay. If you sure." She said kissing lightly my stomach.

"Stop worrying. It will be okay." I said pulled away and kissing her cheek.

"Mommy, Dada! Done!" Miyoung showing her plate and smiling.

"Good girl." Chaeyoung said taking her from the chair and put her down.

"Now, let nanny give you a bath and get dress pretty okay?" I said bending down and kissing her chubby cheek. Miyoung run to the stairs with her nanny on the trail.