Chapter 57

Mina POV

Bang Chan and I currently seated in a corner table inside the restaurant. I'm seated in front of him with arms cross and an angry face getting impatience at this. What on the earth does he want to talk about? Does he really want to ruin my perfectly perfect life now?

"Its her isn't it?" He said smiling smugly at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him coldly.

"The one you are in love with." He said.

"You are talking nonsense Bang Chan." I said maintaining my cold stance.

"Come on Mina. We have been together for 3 years and have known each other more than that. So, I know how your face looks like when you love someone." He said smiling softly to me.

"Bang Chan. I didn't come her to hear you fry on my private life. So, stop with all this nonsense." I said trying to stand up from the table.

"Wait! Okay. I'm sorry. Just sit and I will tell you why I wanted to talk about." He said holding my wrist stopping me.

"No more nonsense and get straight to the point Bang Chan. Now!" I said deepening my voice and sit back.

"Okay. Last night I went to date as you know you told me that you already have someone and I'm happy for you." He said smiling.

"Then?" I said getting impatient.

"Then, while we waiting for food, I need to go to bathroom and have to a pee." He said.

"Bang Chan. Just say it already. I don't need to know about you having a pee." I said looking disgusted.

"Relax Mina. So as I washing my hand, I heard a woman voice inside one of the cubicles." He continued.

"Maybe they, you know?" I said to him.

"No. They just were talking. I'm about to go out when I hear the male voice mention about MYoui Company. So, I got curious and I went inside the cubicle next to them and quietly listened in. A woman said about them have to be careful because they might be caught and about some new faces snooping around the building. The man said they won't ever get caught because he know you are too naive to investigate the past considering that he had worked his whole life there. Then, they exited the stall after a couple more minutes and the man said 'Just do what you have to do Somi,'  and I heard the door open and close. So, I immediately went out and saw the man. I remember him as Mister Matthew who had worked for your father. I recognise him from when we were still together and I visiting you at work." Bang Chan said explaining everything.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Are you telling me that Mister Matthew is behind everything?" I said shock with this revelation.

"Yeah. And that Somi woman. I just don't know her last name though." He said drinking some wine. 

"Are you sure about this Bang Chan?" I asked not really believing what he told.

"Positive. You can even check it with that restaurant." He said seriously.

"Okay. I will do that. Thank you Bang Chan." I said smiling softly to him.

"Mina. You shouldn't be ashamed of loving her." Bang Chan said reaching my hand.

"That's my private life Bang Chan." I said sighing.

"I know. I know Mina how you value your reputation and achievement in life but loving someone is one of the most amazing thing you could ever experience in life. So, don't let anyone opinion about who you are supposed to love matter. Remember when we were together, I always check on you, I always wanted to know where you are, with who and I didn't give you any trust even a little bit and I felt so little with you being all high up there and me down here. You know Mina, she already gave you her trust when she make you be with me without asking any question or doubt. She trusted you enough to make the right decision for yourself meaning she isn't selfish with her love for you. She's willing to bet anything she has just for you to be happy and that's what I'm not when we were together. So, Myoui Mina a piece of advice from your ex. Go get your woman because none other is matters." Bang Chan said smiling hugely at me.