Chapter 43

Chaeyoung POV

I can't believe it, Tzuyu was here. She's here. I really miss her, so much. We had working non-stop since morning and its actually lunch time. I was looking at the files when someone pat my back.

"Hey, don't you feel hungry?" Tzuyu asking smiling.

"Hey. You know me. I'm always hungry." I said.

"So, should we take a break and eat?" She asked hold my hand.

"Okay." I said put the file and stand up.

"Jeong, Jihyo, Dubu, Momo and sir, lets grab some lunch?" Tzuyu asked everyone in the room.

"Haa, you guys just go without me okay. I saw my daughter coming. I have to talk to her." Dad said looking at glass wall as Mina walking to our room and knock can be heard.

"Oh, come in Gorgeous." Dahyun with her flirting open the door.

Mina just nodded and smile.

"Btw, I'm Dahyun." She said taking her hand to shake.

"Okay?" Mina seem looking unsure.

"Dahyun stop harassing the poor woman. Hai. I'm Tzuyu from NIS." Tzuyu pulling Dahyun hand away and shaking Mina hand which seem to be in dazed.

"Tzuyu, this is Miss Myoui Mina, the CEO of MYoui company and also Mr.Akira daughter." I said introduce her. She seem want to add something but Dahyun cut her.

"Oh, so you're the big boss. I'm also a boss but I'm single. Do you single?" Dahyun blabbers. I know she seem like a maniac but she harmless. She just likes to make a fool of herself most of time.

"Dahyun, let our boss go. You already gave Momo. Beside our boss already has a boyfriend and she's straight." I said laughing. I do feel the pain but I quickly push it aside. Whoever the man is, I hope he take good care of her.

"Oh come on! I never get the hot chicks! Jeong has Jihyo here. And you have Tzuyu. Momo? She don't even like me. Do I really have to go solo?" She said swinging her arms around making everyone laugh except Mina.

"Who say I don't like you?" Momo said making Dahyun eyes widen.

"You do?" Dahyun asked unbelief. Momo just nodded shyly and Dahyun quickly hugging her.

We just laugh seeing them. Then, I can feel a hand holding me hand and its was Tzuyu. We just look each other smiling. But, I can feel a pair of eyes keep watching us and I know who it is. I just ignore her and keep holding Tzuyu hand.

"So, lets go? I'm hungry." Tzuyu said.

"Yeah, you guys go ahead and eat, while I talk to Mina about our progress." Dad said.

"But da-." Mina started saying but dad cut her.

"Bye guys." Dad said drag Mina to his room.

We all went out of the office and waiting for the lift. Tzuyu has her right arm over my shoulder and the four are busy talking about nonsense. I and Tzuyu about in same height, just she's an inch or two taller than me now because of her heels. We decide to eat at McDonald since its closer to our work and we too hungry to think other place.

"Wow, you still consume a lot of tomato sauce and never forget about your strawberry smoothies. I see." Tzuyu said.

"What? Its delicious." I said as I held a fries at her mouth which she gladly took a bite.

"Chaeyoung will never change. Even her son loves that sauce." Jeongyeon said eats some nuggets.

"Oh, I'm excited to see the little champ. I never see him in person only picture that Chaeyoung let me see." Tzuyu said excited.

"I will introduce you to him tonight. I'm sure mom and dad will be excited to see you again. Are you free tonight?" I asked.

"Of course tian xin. I'm always free for you." She said ruining my hair and pinch my nose.

"Can we come too?" Dahyun and Momo asked after this two devouring two burgers.

"Of course. You guys never see him because you two have been all over the place flirting." Jeongyeon said to the two while them just pouting.

"Hmm, I don't mean to be rude or anything. But, Tzuyu how do you know Chaeyoung?" Jihyo asked making Jeongyeon choke.

"I'm her first girlfriend." Tzuyu simply answer and then continued drank her soda.

This time Jihyo turn to choke as she hear it. Luckily, Jeongyeon patted her back quickly. Then, Jihyo look at me and Tzuyu back and forth still shocked.

"What?!! First girlfriend?! How?" Jihyo asked after regaining some air.

"Do you want to tell the story or should I?" Tzuyu asked me.

"Nahh, I'm hungry. I want to eat. You tell her." I said eating my food.

"Okay." She said then kissed my forehead and cheek.

Then, she told Jihyo the whole story. How I and her meet. How we go for a date. How we told each other feeling. How we share our kiss. She's my first kiss. Its all repeat in my mind like its just happened. I really love her. But, now I know what I feel for her not much how I feel toward Mina. Yes, Mina. I know how hard and deep my love for her. That's why I feel so hurt when I saw what she did to me. But, deep in my heart I just want to forgive her and back to her hug. But, every time I see her the scene keep replay in my mind. I just can't for now.

"Hey? Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked me while wiped my cheek.

"Haa?" I asked confused.

"You're crying." She said softly to me.

"Oh? Really? I didn't. Just forget it. Maybe I just miss you so much." I said smiling to her.

She just hug me then pulling and kiss my forehead. She held my cheek and caress.

"I'm here. I won't leave you." She said softly and smiling to me.

"Ehem. I feel like I'm watch a movie live. Hahah. Just kiss already." Dahyun said.

"Then what happened? How did you two break up?" Jihyo asked ignore Dahyun.

"Well, I had to move because of a promotion in my job. We were together for 2 years. And we decided that its not healthy to hold each other down while being miles away from each other. So we set each other free." Tzuyu explained holding my hand.

"But, we remain friends after that. It was hard but we made it work." I said.

"Yeah, we still call each other every time we have and catch up on things. Although I haven't seen her for 6 years no been to caught up with life and work." Tzuyu said.

"Yeah, if Jeongyeon is my best friend for idiotness and stupidity. Tzuyu is my best friend emotionally." I said laughing.

"You two still get into trouble?" Tzuyu asked Jeongyeon.

"The real question, when have we ever never get in trouble?" Jeongyeon asked pointing at me.

"True, I will vouch for that." Momo pipe in after finishing her food.

We continued eating while talking and answering each other questions. I'm really thankful Tzuyu is back especially with what I'm facing now. I know she have more question. I notice she's been eyeing my arm since this morning and I have been avoiding the question far too long. I hug Tzuyu more and I'm thankful she's making me feel calm and safe. I look like a kid who's so attached to her mother but I don't care. All I know is I feel safe as long as she's near me. Hopefully everything mellows down now and no more surprises come to our life soon.

-finally, I can feel the comeback is coming 💃🏼-