Chapter 45

Mina POV

The next day, I decided to talk to Chaeyoung. I had to. Its been a while she ignore me. I have to move quickly as now I know I have a competitor to win Chaeyoung heart. Well, I kind have an advantages right? For being her wife? Isn't? Argh, I don't care, I really have to talk to Chaeyoung. As I arrives at office, I sort of run to elevator and press 20th floor when the NIS's are working in. I can't let Chaeyoung go and be with that woman. I love Chaeyoung and I know although we are not talking now, I know Chaeyoung still loves me. She said so herself before. You can't just stop loving someone that easy.

Exiting the lift I made my way to the office that holds my dad and the other captive for the past two week. I tried to calm myself and think of a game plan to go with this. Oh my god!! I didn't have any plan in my mind and how I supposed to go on with this. How will I approach her and talk to her? Will she ready to talk to me? Or she will just ignore me like always? Or will she hear for what I'm going to said? I was so busy with my thought that I didn't realise the door already open and everyone was looking at me.

"Hmm, Miss Myoui? Can I help you?" A feminine voice asked me making me look up. It was Tzuyu.

"Sweetie? Are you okay?" Dad asked approaching me looking concern.

"Haa? Yeah! Why would I not be?" I asked forcing laugh.

"Sweetie, you have been standing outside the door for almost ten minutes. We can see you through the glass window. You seem in deep thought. What's wrong?" Dad explained and asked getting more worried and confused.

"Oh! Nothing. There's just a lot on my mind. Just ignore it. Hmm, anyway can I talk to Chaeyoung? I asked getting nervous.

"She's actually not here Miss." Tzuyu replied.

"Oh okay. Cool. Then, I will just get going." I said disappointed for not seeing Chaeyoung.

"But, I know where she is." Tzuyu said smiling to me.

"Where?! Oh, I mean where can I find her?" I asked to much fast.

"She's in the rooftop resting. You can find her there Miss." Tzuyu answered pointing up and laughing at how fast I asked her.

"Oh, okay. Thank you. Bye!" I said quickly exited heading to the elevator not looking or caring how their reaction at how fast I act.

I press the top button and pray that Chaeyoung is still there resting like what Tzuyu had said. She could already gone by using the stair but I doubt that. I have never been to the top of the building because I never thought of reason to be there as I'm scared of height. So, I never went there but now I have to, for Chaeyoung. As I exit the lift I could see the beauty that this scary place can give.

You can see everything here from ocean to the different lights coming from the building surrounding us creating a calm and relaxing environment. It was getting dark just around 5 o'clock and the sun is starting to set leaving an orange-red sky which is a site to see.