Chapter 56

Chaeyoung POV

Slowly I opened my eyes, adjusting my vision I could see I'm in my old room and some hair is covering my face. Hold on! Since when I have long hair? As long as I remember I was blond not brunette. Looking to my chest I could see someone is sleeping. I sweeping the hair to the side finally I can see the face that the most gorgeous woman in the universe with her hair scattered everywhere, her lips partly opened with a bit drool coming out and a cute snores can be hear, none other than my love, my wife and my boss, Myoui Mina. Then, last night event flash back in my mind. I just smile remember it. I definitely was drunk but I still remember the moment. The moment I devoured my love, the moment I make her mine once again. The moment she become mine.

She seems to be having a good sleep but I really have to pee. I waiting for a couple more of minutes just staring at her perfect face waiting for her to somehow move from my chest which seems to be impossible. I slowly and carefully lifted her head to a pillow and covered her properly with the blanket before going to the bathroom and doing my business. After doing everything, I stayed at the doorway standing just admiring the goddess on my bed.

Mina really don't look like her age for a woman who's nearly 40, she still has the face and looks of a woman in her 20's. That's one reason people don't judge our age gap because I look mature for my age and she looks young. Realise I look like a creepy person for watching my wife too much, I decide to get dressed in some of my clothes I left the room and walked to the kitchen where everybody seems to be noisy.

"Morning everyone!" I shouted to everyone inform my presence. Everyone look at me with some having this smiles and others with huge smirks on their face.

"Had so much fun night haa?" Tzuyu said wiggling her brow as I sit next to her.

"I have no idea what are you talking about." I said tried to covering my reddening face.

"Oh come on. Don't play dumb here!" Jeongyeon said nudging my side.

"You guys really like to talk nonsense." I said trying to me cool.

"Oh, Chaeyoung. Did Mina 'oversleep' again?" Mina dad said putting his paper down and drinking some coffee but with devious smile on his face.

"Dadd!" I shouted now really looking red and embarrassed for them hearing us last night.

"What?! I told you last time, tone it down. So, you can't blame me for anything." He said putting both hands up and laughing after.

"Its okay bro. Good thing your cast was removed last week. Its kinda hard to doing that with that on." Dahyun said patting my back.

"Oh my god! Not you too Dahyun." I said covering my face with my hands getting frustrated at their all teasing.

"Ahh, moree! Fasterrr!" Momo mimicking us.

"Oh god! Stop it Momo." I said getting more frustrated.

"What's happening here?" I heard Mina voice coming from the kitchen entrance.

"Wow, never thought you could wearing those! Its rarely to see you like this." Jihyo said shock at Mina's clothes.

"What? They are comfy. Plus its Chaeyoung." Mina said walking to me and hugging me making everyone look at us with this stupid smiles on their face.

"Hai." Mina whispered pulling away but making our foreheads touch.

"Hey." I said smiling goofily at her admiring how beautiful she is.

"Okay. You better stop that mushy thing, love birds. Lets eat. Your kids must be hungry by now." Mom said making us chuckle and she walking with food in her hand to the dining table.