Chapter 14

No one POV

"So, do you want anything?" Jihyo asked.

"Me ice cream." Haneul shout.

"Woah, easy tiger. Okay. Ice cream for you. Chaeyoung?" Jihyo asked again.

"Hmm. No. I'm already eat before." Chaeyoung said politely.

"Oh come on. How about coffee?" Mina dad said.

Chaeyoung just nodded and Jihyo go to the counter to order their menu. Haneul sit in the middle between Chaeyoung and Mr.Akira. While Jihyo and Mina sit in front of them. While waiting for the food, Chaeyoung can't take her eyes from her boss as she really beautiful and perfect. She secretly hope and dreams to have Mina as her partner. Then, she sigh silently.

"So, don't you think far from that night." Her voice and word keep remain in her mind.

She know and realise who is she and she doesn't have a chance to be with Mina. She promise to herself to keep that in mind as she scared to be rejected and fell the pain. Then, Jihyo come back with our food. Mina seem excited as she so hungry and craving for her burger. She happily eat for satisfied her craving.

"Miss Mina. You eat like dada." Haneul suddenly said.

Mina chocked at his comment. Chaeyoung quickly give her a drink and she drink it. They finger touched and that bring a shivering to both of them. They look at each other and blushed. Chaeyoung quickly look somewhere else as she feel her face red. Jihyo on the side just chuckle seeing both of them.

"It normal for someone having a babies in their stomach to eat like that. They always eat weird thing." Mina dad said laughing.

Again, Mina chocked hearing her dad said. Chaeyoung on the other side shocked and confused to hear that. Then, she remember Mr.Akira told her about he expected a grandchild. Did he talk about Mina? Chaeyoung was so confused right now. Mina give her dad death glance and her dad just raised his hand up and zip his mouth. Chaeyoung composed herself and collect all her courage.

"Are you pregnant?" Chaeyoung asked look at Mina.

Mina look back at her and asked "yes."

"Am I the father?" Chaeyoung asked again.

Mina just keep silent and look down. She glance at her dad as her dad avert his eyes elsewhere. Thank you to his nosy mouth now, Chaeyoung knows about this baby. She keep kill her dad in her mind. She look at Jihyo and Jihyo also avert her eyes elsewhere. The table was silent and Chaeyoung keep looking at her waiting for her answer. Mina take a deep breath and finally answer the question.

"Yes. You are." Mina said.

Again, the table went silent as no one dare to talk. Chaeyoung just sigh and Mina notice it. Mina mind went wild as she think what if she don't want this baby, what if she abandon her and left, all the negative thought keep coming in her mind. Mina know with her condition, financially she can afford to raise her baby but she do hope Chaeyoung would stay. While Chaeyoung keep silent and her mind also went wild with many thought. Then, Chaeyoung phone ring and she answer. She just mumbles 'hmm' to the caller and end the call.

"Hey buddy, nana is here to pick you. Let's go." Chaeyoung said to her son.

Her baby just nodded and pick his thing. Chaeyoung help him with his thing and stand up. Mina a bit disappointed as Chaeyoung didn't said anything and didn't respond to her answer. Again, her thought went wild. As Chaeyoung can read her mind, she hold Mina hand. Mina shocked due her action and look at her.

"Wait here. I will bring Haneul to my mom and after that we will discus about this." Chaeyoung said softly to Mina.

Mina just nodded and she can feel small hand hold her replace Chaeyoung hand.

"Miss Mina. Do you eat the baby?" Haneul asked Mina.

Jihyo and her dad already laughing to the question. What an innocent question from an innocent kid.

"No baby. Aunty Mina didn't eat the baby. The baby just in her stomach." Jihyo said.

"So, I can have a baby in my stomach?" Another innocent question from curios kid.

"Dada. Can I have a baby in my stomach?" Haneul turn to asked her dada when everyone silent.

Chaeyoung look stuck as confused how to explain to her baby. The other side just silent and didn't make a contact with Chaeyoung or Haneul as they don't know how to explain.

"Yes little one. I ate the baby." Mina asked the question.

"Let's go lil champ. Nana already waiting for you. Say goodbye to everyone." Chaeyoung said.

"Oh. Nice to meet you. Thank you and bye." He said bowed and went away follow Chaeyoung.

Mina suddenly cry after Chaeyoung left. Jihyo just calm her and hug her.

"What if Chaeyoung don't want to be anything with this baby and me? What if Chaeyoug told her family and her family didn't like me? Wh-." Jihyo cut Mina for continue.

"Don't think to much Minari. If she don't want have anything with this, you still have us. Don't worry much, its not good for you baby." Jihyo said.

"Yeah sweetie. I will make sure she take her responsible on you." Mina dad said.

"Dad!!" Jihyo raised her voice a bit.

Mr.Akira just raised his hand surrender. As a cue, Chaeyoung coming back. Mina quickly wiped her eyes and compose herself. She don't want Chaeyoung see her like this and think she do it to get her sympathy.

"So, what your plan?" Chaeyoung asked as she sit.

"I want you to take a responsible to my daughter." Mr.Akira said.

"I will take a full responsible as this is my kid. Even I think the circumstances are not ideal right now." She reply.

"Look. I just want the best for my daughter. And I think this is the best way I can think." Mr.Akira said.

Chaeyoung just nodded as she understand how her dad feeling. She also want the best for her kids. As Mina carry her kid, she also want to take the responsible.

"Then, I want you to married my daughter. I don't think its a good for my grandchild have her or his parent live in separated place. So, this is the best for the baby." He said again make Chaeyoung and Mina shocked.

The table again went silent. Mina and Chaeyoung was shocked due the statement. Even though her dad already told about the plan, Mina still think it a ridiculous. Beside, Chaeyoung already agree to take responsible. So, Mina thought being married to Chaeyoung is a not necessary. While Chaeyoung was in deep thought.

"Chaeyoung. You don't need to do that. We don't have to get married as you already agree to take responsible. So, I think that's enough. You don't have to follow what my dad told. You also have a right to choose your life." Mina said.

Chaeyoung just look at Mina. Then, she look at Jihyo. Finally she look at Mina dad. She take a deep breath and said.

"When the wedding?"

ChaeIzza- If  I write another story, who you want to be the main character beside Michaeng?