Chapter 27

Chaeyoung POV

Today Mina have a checkup to know our baby gender. I'm excited.

"Where is the doctor? Why she's late? I can't wait to know our baby gender." I said.

"Patient Chaeng." Mina said to me.

"But, I can't wait." I whine like a kid. I'm to excited to see my baby.

Mina and Jihyo just laugh. Yes, Jihyo coming with us as she also excited to knowing the baby gender.

"Oh yaa, don't forget to print out the baby picture. I promised Haneul to show his sibling." I said to them.

"Don't worry. I will told the doctor to print the picture." Mina said.

"Why don't he come here too? He can see it by himself." Jihyo asked.

"Don't you remember he has school to go? Beside, I want to keep the picture." I said smiling.

"Well hello everyone. Sorry for late. Hmm, let we see our baby gender okay?" The doctor said.

"Well, where's the dad? He shouldn't be missing something like this." The doctor asked.

Jihyo want to told the doctor but we stop her from talking. Jihyo already give a glance at Mina, and Mina just look down.

"Don't worry doctor. I will make sure the dad know about this. He can't come due busy." Mina said.

"Then, I will print the picture for him. So, everyone. Its a girl! Congratulation Miss Myoui." The doctor said and excuse herself.

"Really Mina?" Jihyo said in annoyed tone.

Mina just look down as I came closer to them. I pat Mina head and she just lay her head at my waist.

"Don't be mad Jihyo. Its not her fault. I'm the one don't want to correct it." I said to Jihyo.

"And why it that? You should correct it Chaeyoung. Its unfair for you." Jihyo said still disbelieve.

"Look. As we know, Mina is well known as dominant, power hugging influencer lover, tycoon that everyone looks upon. She's always make sure everything and never enter something that's not well calculated and researched. Did you ever think how will everyone react when the infamous business empress got impregnated out of wedlock and married a completely stranger?" I explain to Jihyo.

She just look at Mina then me with sympathy. Then, she sigh.

"I'm sorry." Jihyo mumbles and holding our hand.

"Its okay. Its not you fault." I said smiling.

"Btw, I'm gonna have a princess. Haneul will be so happy to heard this." I said excited change the topic.

"Yeay. I'm gonna have a partner against Jeongyeon." Jihyo said.

"Jeongyeon? Why suddenly you mention her name? Do you miss her?" Mina tease Jihyo.

"I'm not." Jihyo said but I can see her face a bit red.

I and Mina just laugh seeing Jihyo like this. Then, our eyes meet. I can hear my heartbeat beating mess. She keep smiling to me and I don't know I think I can see love from her eyes. I can't help to glance at her lips and slowly started leaning and so was Mina. Its feel so like an eternity before our lips touch. Finally, I kiss Myoui Mina and its feel like heaven. We didn't kiss in lust but in love. Slowly but passionate. She also kissing me back with same pace. We both take our time to savoured the moment, until..

"Ehemm." Someone clear her throat.

We both stop and pull away immediately. Looking at each other shyly. I can see her face red as I felt my face also red.