Chapter 7

Mina POV

Its almost a week after what happen. But, his face keep haunting me. I kept repeating remember what happened that night. And every time I remember the moment, it turned me on so much and now I been frustrated. Arghh, what have he done to me?!

I keep busying myself with a lots of work to make me forget. But, nope it doesn't work at all. My ear keep hearing his voice and how his touch to my skin. Again, I keep remember how good he is. I sighed and lay my head on the table.

"You know, you been like this since your 'me time'." Jihyo come in with my 'minaricano'.

"Hmm. I don't know. I don't know what he doing to me." I blunt out with frustrated.

"He? Haa. So, this is your problem? Hmm. I thought you don't believe in love?" Jihyo said smirk to me.

I give her my killing look as she raise her hand up and laughing.

"Okay okay. So, care to explain to me?" Jihyo said.

"Hmm. I don't know where should I start." I said.

"Just tell me Mina. Aishh." Jihyo said annoyed.

"Hmm. I meet him at the bar. I was been drink and enjoying myself as usual I do at the bar. Then, suddenly this idiot come and keep pushing himself to me. He started to touch me." I said looking down. I know she will started nag at me when I told her about this.

"He what? Why you didn't tell me that day. I will find that idiot and cut off his dick. How dare he touch my sister with his filthy hand." She said angrily.

Yes, even she's young than me but she's very protected me as I'm her young sister. She's always had this protective feeling whenever it include to me.

"Aishh. Can you shut you loud mouth first.? Do you want to hear my story or not?" I said annoyed.

She zipped her mouth like there's a zipped in her mouth.

"Then, he come told that idiot to stop doing what he doing. But, that idiot punch his face. I was shocked but then he twist that idiot hand and make him apologise to me." I said.

Jihyo want to speak but I glance at her and she again zipped her mouth.

"At moment I look at his eyes, I feel like hypnotised. I know that I want him. But, then I run away from him." I continue.

"Ehh. Why?" Jihyo asked.

"I just don't know. I swear I was drunk at moment. So, I decide to walk out and went home. But, I don't know how my leg bring me back to the bar. As I realised where I go, then the same eyes that make me drunk look at me. At moment I'm sure I want him." I said smiling remember his smile. How cute.

"Ehemm." Jihyo clear her throat smirk to me.

"Then, we go for a walk and just sit at the bench on park talking about everything and anything as we want be near each other. Suddenly, he ask me a question that I'm don't believe I would agree that easy." I said.

"Did he ask to fuck?" Jihyo asked excited.

"Language Jihyo. No! He didn't. He just ask if I want to go somewhere else. But, I'm the one asked him if he want to get fuck." I said cover my face.

"I'm sure that moment I was drunk, cold, and horny. I swear its not me. But, again. His question take me aback. He ask if I'm sure about this? And he's okay if we just want to talk and sleep. Seriously, that moment I know I want him so bad. So, yes. We do it. A couple of time if you want you know." I said and answer her question face.

"Oh my god. I'm glad you found someone for you. I'm sure he's a gentleman. Arghhhh. I'm so jealous." She said.

"Oh my. You don't know how gentle he is. How sweet he is. How soft and smooth his touch against me. How he know to make me feel special and safe." I said remembering the moment.

I still can feel his touch against me. Argh, I never feel this way before. He's the first one make me feel so good and frustrated at the same time.

"Oh my. I think you fall in love with this guy. I'm so happy for you sister. I'm glad. Arghh, so. When can I meet my brother in law?" She said.

"Hmm. Actually, I didn't ask his number and I didn't know if his name is real or not." I mumbles.

"You what? Aishh. You know how you lost a good and gentleman right?" Jihyo said a bit annoyed.

"What? Its just a one night stand Jihyo. I keep remember him because how good he is in the bed. That's all. It impossible I fall in love with him. A stranger. Nahh. Never." I said confident.

"Whatever make you sleep at night. But, what can I say he must be real good if you keep remember him. And I know you Mina. If you don't like it, you will never feel frustrated as this much. I hope you can meet him again as I'm very sure he will make you felt the love. Even I don't know about him but I'm sure my instinct. He's the one." She said to me.

"Nahh. I'm very sure I won't see him again. This world is big as you said. Its just one night stand. And like I say, it just how he treat me that night." I said oppose her word.

"Like I said, whatever make you sleep at the night. You can believe whatever you want to believe. And I can believe what I want." She said chuckle and went out.

Arghh, I hate her. I don't know why, but hearing what she say make me feel scared. I'm not fall in love with him right? He's just a stranger that I meet. The stranger that I have one night stand. A stranger. Yes, I'm not. So, I should stop thinking about him. As I'm busy with my thought. Again, I hearing a chuckle from my annoying sister, best friend and secretary.

"Still thinking about your lover?" She asked laughing.

"Shut up. He's not. So, you better shut up your mouth or I will." I said give her my killer glance.

She stop laughing and raised her hand up. She walk closer to me and read up my scheduled.

"Oh yaa, today we will have a new employee. The managerial position? She will start today. I heard she's hot. They keep talking how hot, good and nice she is. Can't wait to meet her." Jihyo said.

Yes, she is a bisexual. That's why she so excited to see our new employee. I just rolled my eyes to her statement.

"Whatever. As long as she good with her work I'm okay. I pay her to do a work. When she already here, send her in." I said.

She just nodded and went out. And then, my mind back to started think about Chaeng. I wonder how he is. Hmm. What have he done to me. Arghhhh!!!