Chapter 17

Jihyo POV

"Call Chaeyoung for me." Mina aka my boss said.

"Hmm, why don't you intercom her?" I said annoyed.

She just glance a me and I straight went to Chaeyoung. Dealing with moody Minari is not the best idea. I told Chaeyoung telling Mina calling for her. She also weird because Mina asked me to call her. But before she go, I warning her about Mina mood. I pray to god that Mina didn't said something stupid. She attend to said something stupid when she's not in mood. And now, being pregnant like people say with unstable hormone just pray that she's thinking before said anything.

Early at McDonalds, Chaeyoung told about her background that make me feel bad and sympathy to her. She's such a strong person. If I'm in her situation, I don't know if I can be strong as her. And I also notice how Mina look at her with love. She never looks at someone with so much care and love before. I know that Chaeyoung is 'the one' for her. It been a minute, Chaeyoung still didn't back to her office and being know Mina I'm become worried. So, I went to Mina office to look at them.

To surprised I see Chaeyoung tears fell down. That moment I know Mina must say something harsh to her. I went to her and she just smiling sincere to me. Auww, how cute she is. She walk away and without knocking I just barged in.

"What did you said to her?" I asked our sweet Minari.

"I didn't do anything. Why?" She said innocent.

"Don't you dare lied to me Mina. I know you. With your mood swing, I know you must said something harsh to her." I said.

"What? I just remind her to do her job. I pay her. Not because we sleep together and having a baby she's can do anything she want by flirting around. I told her, that's a mistake I do by sleep with her. That's all." She said still innocent.

"Minari. Why must you said that? Early in mcd, you scared she will leave you. But now, you the one make she leave. Why is that?" Are you jealous because that Somi?" I asked.

"No. I'm not. Why should I jealous with that low people?" Mina said.

"Whatever Mina. Don't complain if Chaeyoung leave or treat you same way you did." I said to her.

She just ignore it and continue her work. What should I do to you Minari? You're older than me, but act like youngest.

Jeongyeon POV

After dinner, I stay for a while at Chaeyoung's house. I know something is bothering her as I know her so well. So, I decide to ask her as she never keep a secret from me.

"Hey, wassup?" I said sit beside her on the bench in front of house.

"Hmm. Nothing. Just thinking." She said.

"Buddy, you know you can tell me right? I won't judge." I said.

She just sigh and then I can see her tears fell. But, she quickly wiped her tears. Typical Chaeyoung who don't want people see she hurt or sad. I just remain silent as I'm waiting for her to start. She sigh again.

"She's doesn't like me. She said it just a mistake." She said.

I didn't said anything as I know she has more to say.

"At moment I saw her at bar, I know I already fall in love with her. We shared the night with full of love. I swear I saw love from her eyes. But she said it just a mistake. Its not mistake for me. She's not a mistake. Funny right? I fall in love with someone thought I just a mistake? I fall in love with someone I just know at the bar. I know she didn't like me. She's maybe not even a lesbian. Of course not, because from the start she thought I was a guy. So, clearly it just a mistake for her." She explain.

"Then, why you agree for this marriage?" I asked.

"Dad taught me well for me to run from my responsibility. She's my responsibility. The baby she carried is mine. My responsible. I know how hard to raised a kid alone. And I won't let that happen." She said.

I so proud of her. Even people keep hurting her, she never keep an grudge but she blame herself back. I know her when I was 11 years old. She's only 7 years old that time. She was bullied by her classmate because being different. Yes I know about her different. But, that not make her an alien. She just a human with heart. After that, I keep coming to be friend with her but she always avoid because she don't want me get involved with her. She's scared if someone might hurt me as well. That time I know she's a good and nice person. From that, we become a friend until she introduce me to her sister, Nayeon.

Yes, Nayeon was my girlfriend back then. That incident really hard for us especially Chaeyoung. Her sister is her protector, her idol, her sunshine. She was her everything. Seeing her like that really hard for us. I know how Chaeyoung always pretend she's okay while she's not. Losing her sister was difficult for us but we survived as we together. So, I promised to myself to lean my shoulder every time she felt hard. I might not be same as Nayeon but I tried.

"You do the right thing Chaeng. Just give her some time. Maybe she didn't mean what she said. You know, woman always said opposite from what she mean. As long as you were there for her, I know she will slowly open her heart for you. You're the charisma Chaeyoung. No one can escape from your charm. Have faith okay?" I said to her.

"Hmm, I wonder what if unnie will said if she's here. Maybe same as you. I miss her so much." She said looking up to the sky.

"Yeah, she probably cut your dick first then give you some advise. Hmm. I miss her too. I'm sure she doing fine up there. Protect us from up." I said pat her head.

She just lay her head on my shoulder. We just stay silent but not in awkward. Just feel each other. I miss my cub. After what happen, we rarely having this kind of talk. She always make herself busy as she don't want to remember what happened. I once offer her to work with me but she decline as she don't want to depend on me. She is responsible. So, I'm not surprised when she said she will take the responsibility. I'm just pray for her happiness and pray for her boss didn't hurt she. If not, I'm the one who kill her.