Chapter 28

Chaeyoung POV

It lunch time, I remember Mina didn't eat yet. But, I afraid she don't want to see me. How could I send her food to her? I can't let her staving. I sigh. I call Jihyo.

"Hello Jihyo?" I said.

"Hey Chaeyoung. What's up?" She reply.

"Hmm, did you go for you date already?" I asked.

"Not yet. I'm at Yeji room. My partner not here yet. Maybe a bit late. Why?" She asked.

Thank god she didn't leave yet. "Hmm, could you please give the lunch to Mina? I-I had something to do." I said.

"Ehh? Oo okay." She a bit confused.

"You can go to my office, there's a lunch box on the table. Thank you Jihyo." I said.

"Where are you?" She asked again.

"I had to go somewhere. Talk to you later. Again thank you. Please make sure she's eating okay." I said and end the call. Then, I call my best friend.

"Jeong. Are you busy?" I asked.

"Hmm, not really. Why?" She said hesitate.

"If you're busy it okay. I can handle it. Bye." I said about to end the call but she stop me.

"Where are you? I'm coming pick you up." She said.

"I'm at office." I said.

"Imma way." She said end the call. I know she can sense something wrong with my tone. She's my best friend for a reason. Again, I sigh.

Jihyo POV

After Chaeyoung call me, I'm received a text from Jeongyeon to cancel our lunch date. Yes it is. I'm going to go lunch with her. But, no one know about it as we decide to hide it. I know if they know they we tease us none stop. Before, we always fight over something small but now you know what happen.

Jeongie
-hey, I'm sorry. I have to cancel our lunch date. I think Chaeyoung needs me now. I can sense something wrong with her.

Me
Why? She just call me to take a lunch for Mina. Say that she have something to do.

Jeongie
-I think there must be something wrong between them. Its okay, you go to Mina. I will go to Chaeyoung. Later, we meet okay? I'm sorry.

Me
Its okay. See you later. Take care 😘

Jeongie
You too. 🙈🤤😘

I smile seeing her text. I didn't know she can be this sweet after all. But, I'm not complain. I sigh, what's their problem exactly. Before I left they was okay now they start back again. I just take the lunch box and went to Mina office.

Mina POV

ARGHH!! That slut just turn our beautiful and sunshine day into sour and ugly day as her. How dare she flirting with my wife in front of me? I know that no one know about it, but can she stop being shameless showing off her cleavage to someone. She's not even alone for god sake! More worst I'm her boss. Can she have that some respect? Bitch!! Because of her, I let my rage over Chaeyoung. Arghh!!

Every time I felt we moved forward one step, there's must be something happen that make we moved 10 step behind. I'm disappointed by myself the way I treat Chaeyoung but I can't help with all these hormone raging. And that bitch didn't help in this situation. Yes! I'm jealous. She's my wife and mine.

"Minari, care to explain why Chaeyoung asked me to take you lunch in her table to bring it to you?" Jihyo voice can be hear.

"God!! I swear if I'm not death for shocking I will kill you. How many time I told you to knock the door or make some noise that I know you were here?!" I sneeze a bit.

"Woah, that not my fault if you in you dreamland or deep thought. I already knock the door but you keep crumpled the paper as you want to kill someone." She said annoyed.

She put the lunch box on table and stand in front of me. "So, what did you do?" She asked put her hand on her waist.

"What? I didn't do anything." I said pretending.

"Stop pretend Mina. I had to cancel my lunch date because of you. Now, tell me what happen?" She asked again annoyed.

"Hmm. Well, we might having a argument." I said slowly.

"What? What have you done? As I know Chaeyoung is the one will never argue with you." She said.

"She never speaks even you treat her like a trash, even you said anything harsh or insult her, she will never speaks anything. She would just wait like an idiot until you calm down. You even treat her like a parasite but she still stay even with your bipolar attitude. So, what's really happen?" She asked again knowing me so well.

"Remember that bitch you said before?" I asked.

"Who? There's a lot bitch in this company, incl-." She look at me.

I just glance her. "Who? Oh, I know. Somi? Why?" She asked.

"Well, after you go I ride the normal elevator as I feel like I want to. Then, that bitch Somi came in. At first she greet me and Chaeyoung. So, its okay. Then, she openly flirting with Chaeyoung which is my wife in front of me. She's shameless rubbed her cleavage to my wife and grab her arms. That bitch! She even asked Chaeyoung go to club with her." I said angrily.

"You're jealous." She said smirking.

"Yes I am. I won't denied it." I said.

"Then, did Chaeyoung entertain her?" She asked again.

"No. She decline the offer. But-." I stop looking down.

"But?" She raise her eyebrow.

"I might let my rage on her." I said still looking down.

"What did you do Minari?" She asked curious.

"I said to her to act like a employee as I paid her. And I say she might impregnated me, but she's nothing than my employee. And I said to her to find another slut to impregnated and I just don't care." I said slowly.

"What? That's inhuman Mina. Why did you do that? You even push her far than before. Oh god!" She said angry.

"She even take a responsible whenever she can just run Mina. She never leave you. But, you have done nothing than treat her like a trash. Why Minari?" Now she spoke softly as she notice I'm already tearing.

"Oh god. What have I done? I don't want to lose her." I said sobbing in my palm.

"Minari, you just have to put down your wall. That's it. As I said before, she never run from her responsibility and just stay beside you even how worst you treat her. So, have some faith on Chaeyoung. If you felt jealous, just tell her. If you mad, tell her. If you sad, tell her. She's your wife. You have the right to felt that way. With that, she will know what you feel." She said softly as she come closer to me and hug me.

"Now, stop crying. Its not good for your baby. Even you're beautiful but you look ugly when you crying. Let's eat. She's prepare this for you. You little one inside there also hungry." She said.

I just nodded. As I eating, I keep thinking how should I apologise to Chaeyoung. I really don't want to lose her.

-Did you see Jihyo performance project? She's own the crown. 👏🏻👏🏻. She's slay 🥰-