Chapter 41

Chaeyoung POV

I woke up in the morning still tired and developing a huge headache. Luckily, the nurse attending check on me and gave me some pill for my headache. I stayed on the bed couple of minute looking at my lock screen, it was my family. I was sitting on the grass while Mina was laying down with her head on my lap, Haneul was hugging me from behind and Miyoung was laying on Mina stomach chewing her hand. It was perfect, we were perfect.

I decide to taking a shower not before covering my arms with some plastic. I let the water massage my head while feeling water pouring over my body I can't help to start crying again. Crying for not being enough as a partner, crying for not being good father, and crying for not being normal. God, what had I got myself into? I hope love can surpass the pain but I can't. I'm too hurt. Hurt for loving her. Hurt for being in love with her. Hurt for still in love with her. Its hurt so much.

Looking at the mirror after bath, just covering by towel, I seeing myself. I'm not normal, maybe that's why she choose him. Maybe I should just let her be with him. At least she could flaunt and be all over him in the public, unlike me. I did promise her to always choose her, choose everything that good for her and to her, choose her happiness over me and all the best for her. I just sigh at my thought. What should I do? I have to think how separation will affect my kids. Will I still have right to Miyoung? What's the best way to handle and avoid casualties? Then, my phone ring brought me back to reality and I immediately answer it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello Chaeyoung!" It was Jihyo being her cheerful self.

"Oh, hai Jihyo. Why are you calling?" I asked a bit confused about why she calling me.

"Dad told me to come here to pick you. I'm actually at the lobby waiting." She said.

"Oh right. Give me ten minutes and I will be there." I said picking a clothes for the day.

"Okay. I can't wait to see you." She said full energy.

I quickly put my clothes on and tried to fix my hair. I really need to cut my hair. I wore the only denim pants and white shirt under my my maroon hoody and white sneaker. I look good not perfect but yeah. I quickly rode the elevator and look for Jihyo in the lobby.

"Chaeyoung!" Jihyo loud voice can be hear making me turn and suddenly pounce on me like a ball and gave me a death grip.

"Ji-hyo-I-can't-brea-th." I said choking by her hold.

"Opps, sorry." She said releasing me.

"Chaeyoung!" Another familiar voice can be hear. Same as Jihyo the person pounce on me like a ball and gave me a death grip.

"Jeongie. Stop. She can't breath." Jihyo said pulling Jeongyeon from me.

"Sorry." She said shyly.

"Its okay." I said smiling.

"You idiot! You haven't called me for a week! I was worried! What happened to you?! Did aliens took you to their place?" I laugh at the last part.

"What are you doing here? I just about to called you. I will explain everything later. For now, lets go to MYoui Company. I have a job for us. I will call the other later." I said.

"Guys. I miss you! Jihyo. Jeongyeon." I add and went closer to them and this time I'm the one hugging them.

"We miss you too Chaeyoung. Especially the kids." Jihyo said looking at me up and down.

"What's with your serious face Jihyo?" I asked smiling at her cuteness.

"What happened to you hand? And what's that on you face?" She said pulling my sleeve up and looking at my forehead.