"exactly."

*SMUT INCLUDED*

draco malfoy's pov:

the whole train ride caspians hand was on her thigh. i hated it. i don't know why. i wanted to take his hand off her thigh and throw him out of the compartment.

i've never even payed attention to there relationship before.

i looked over and saw caspian whisper something in evans ear.

she looked shocked and said something i couldn't quite catch.

they both got up and said they needed to find someone. everyone whistles and i was in visible confusion.

"why are you guys whistling?"
i asked.

"it's obvious they are going to shag."
pansy laughed out.

what the fuck. why does she want to shag him? bloody gross.

dawn evans pov:

i was sitting in conversation with flora. we were talking about how luna is. i cant wait to see luna and neville.

caspian then got my attention by tapping my thigh.

"yes?"

he brought his ear close to my ear and started kissing it but making it look like he's whispering.

"c-caspian not here."
i whispered before grabbing his hand and dragging him out.

everyone was whistling because it was quite obvious we were going to shag.

i reached the bathroom and walked in, caspian following. he walked up to me and started kissing my neck.

"caspian wait."
i whispered.

he looked confused but i pulled out my wand and casted a silencing spell.

i pulled him back in by his neck and connected our lips. it was aggressive and hot to say the least.

he pushed me back into the sink and sat me up on it, devouring my neck.

i let moans out as i tugged on his curly hair. he soon enough hit my sweet spot.

"fuck caspian right- right there."
i moaned.

he grunted as i wrapped my legs around his waist, bringing him in close so our crotches were touching.

he was hard. like really hard. and i was aroused, very much so aroused.

i started grinding my hips onto his crotch, bringing us both amazing pleasure.

he couldn't focus on my neck with me grinding.

"d-dawn."
he grunted.

"kiss me caspian."
i moaned out.

he tried to kiss me but they were sloppy.

i laughed at the effect i had on him. he threw his head back, showing his adams apple.

i couldn't take it anymore, i slid off his belt and my skirt. he pulled down his pants.

i pulled my shirt over my bra, showing my breasts. he looked at them as if it was a large feast and he hasn't eaten in months.

he sucked and kissed the top of my breasts.

"c-caspian please."
i begged.

"please what dawn."
he said with a smirk.

"fuck me."
i whined. i was never one to beg but i needed some sort of release.

he pulled down his boxers and my thong quickly.

he teased my entrance with his tip sliding it up and down.

"your so wet."
he whispered biting his lip.

he slowly entered me. i gasped at the new feeling after not having it for months. other than self pleasure of course but it was never the same.

he whimpered. i brought him in by his neck and connected our lips. he was thrusting and i was grinding.

my grinding caused part of his skin to rub my clit. i moaned out into his mouth at the contact.

"god i've missed this dawn."
he groaned into my ear.

i moaned out a "mhm" while biting my lip.

he moved his hands to the sink behind me to steady himself. causing him to be face to face with my breasts.

he smirked and pulled my bra down so my nipples were exposed.

he payed special attention to each one sucking one and massaging the other one. his warm saliva covered my boob.

"fuck caspian."
i whimpered.

he picked up his pace eager to finish causing me to moan out loudly.

i threw my head back at how quickly he kept thrusting.

"d-dawn."
he moaned.

"i'm gonna cum."
he whispered.

"then do it, cum for me."
i begged.

he looked me in the eyes as he finished inside me, bringing me to my climax as well.

his thrusts started slowing as he rested his forehead against mine.

there was a moment of silence, just enjoying each other's body warmth.

"did you get bigger?"
i asked breaking the silence.

"oh piss off."
he scoffed.

i laughed and we both got dressed.

i was wobbly and could barley stand. i heard him laugh. i glared at him and limped over to the arm he had held out for me to balance myself.

we walked back to the compartment and everyone had a smirk on there face.

i rolled my eyes and sat back in my spot across from draco.

he looked me up and down in disgust.

"couldn't even wait."
he scoffed.

"excuse me?"
i said.

he rolled his eyes.

"you seriously couldn't wait till we got to hogwarts to be fucked by donovan?"
he spat now facing me again.

everyone shut up.

"guess i couldn't."
i shrugged. i didn't have time for his bullshit.

"disgusting."
he whispered.

i turned my head at a fast pace at the audacity he had.

he was going to learn not ever to speak to me like that. i'm tired of it.

"so your telling me.."
i said getting up and making my way over to him.

"that if i told you right now."
i sat on his lap and put my mouth to his ear.

"that i wanted you to fuck me right now."
i whispered into his ear.

"you would wait till hogwarts?"
i asked now looking him in the eyes.

he looked at me with lustful eyes but tried to hide it. i arched a brow.

silence.

"exactly."
i spat moving off his lap and back to my seat.

he swallowed his non-existent saliva and looked out the window trying to avoid anyone's eye contact.

"you're such a badass."
caspian said pulling me into his chest.

i laughed and got back into conversation with caspian.