Epilogue.

DAWN MALFOY'S POV:

"Merlin, Draco, where is Scorpius?"
I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

He grunted as he dropped Maira's bags, walking back into Scorpius's room.

"Would you like me to take these to the car?"
Dobby tapped my arm, pointing to the bags.

"Oh yes, please."
I smiled rubbing my thumb against his very small hand.

Dobby was still staying with us in our new house but he insisted on still being a house elf.

My theory is he was getting bored not having anything to do.  Even though we offered to take him on multiple family vacations.

Draco walked out with Scorpius and his bags.

Scorpius was going back to Hogwarts for his 2nd year and Maira was going for her 1st year.

"Now why were you hiding, Mr?"
I smiled, fixing his tie and hair.

"I don't wanna go back."
He groaned.

"Oh come on! You loved it your first year?"
I questioned, bending down to reach his height.

"I did, but then I got Snape this year."
He groaned.

I laughed, thinking about how kids now are still talking about how much of an asshole Snape is.

"Oh come on, he isn't that bad. Just get on his good side! You're a Slytherin and your Draco Malfoy's son."

He sighed before grabbing his bag and groaning as he shuffled out the door.

"He is a piece of work."
Draco sighed, flopping on the couch.

"He's definitely your son."
I laughed.

He squinted his eyes and glared at me.

"Now come on we have to say good bye."
I smiled, holding my hand out for him to take.

He rolled his eyes playfully and took it, letting me drag him to our driver.

"Same place as last year."
I smiled handing him two 50 dollar bills.

He smiled and rolled up his window, closing the trunk.

I walked beside the car and hugged Scorpius, telling him how much I loved him.

Draco did the same and whispered something in his ear.

I walked over to Maira, bending down and hugging her, telling her the same I did to Scorpius but hugged her a little longer.

I loved both of my kids to death but I was closer with Maira, and Draco was closer with Scorpius

Draco once against did the same as I did with Maira.

We smiled from behind the car and waved them off as they drove away.

I wrapped my arms around Dracos waist and leaned my head on his chest.

"Who the fuck would've thought we would be married with kids?"
I laughed into Draco's chest.

"Well I kinda did after the first few hookups."
Draco looked down with an eyebrow raised.

"Seriously?"
I laughed.

"Yeah, I mean I fell for you and knew I wasn't just letting that go."
He started walking to the door.

"Wow, such a romantic."
I teased.

"Yeah yeah."
He opened the door to our house and let me walk in first.

When I walked in front of him he slapped my ass.

"Draco Malfoy!"
I jokingly squealed.

"Dawn Malfoy."
He rose a brow.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen, grabbing glasses for us to drink.

For the first time in a long time I was very happy and content with my life.

I was definitely not where I though I'd be, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

AN: Cant believe this books over😫. But it's kind of a relief because i'm SO EXCITED TO RELEASE THE NEW BOOK. AHHHHH!!! The first chapter 2 chapters is already posted guys!! Go to my profile and read if you're interested<333 I love you guys so much and thank you so much for the love and support through the rough patches of this book, writers block, and basically everything.