"Can we talk please, Dawn."

I was sitting in the train compartment alone considering me and Draco are only 6th years that live in our area at this school.

So I was just waiting on Draco. I felt bad for him kind of. I didn't want to, I just did. And I wish I didn't.

Mid-thoughts Draco walks in and slumps himself in the opposite seat. This time he didn't try to talk to me or even look at me.

"Can we talk please, Dawn."
He breathed out of nowhere.

Of course he waits for now when I couldn't leave. I turned to look at him, he had a pleading expression on. I just nodded and sat back in my seat.

"I didn't mean what I said, you know I didn't mean what I said. I was over-

"I know you were overwhelmed and scared Draco, but i'm not going to forgive you if everytime you get angry you're gonna say shit like that to me."
I scoffed and stood up. I didn't mean to stand up, I just just so- angry that he thinks he can just make me forgive him.

"Please Dawn, I miss you."
He said reaching for my hand as he stood up as well.

I didn't have a reaction, I let him grab my hand. He slightly smiled when he held my hand.

It was kind of like a relieving feeling, but I was mad at myself for letting him do it. But I missed touching him.

He slightly stepped closer, we were in a small train compartment so of course him stepping forward brought us even closer then what we are.

He placed his hand on my cheek and closed his eyes. He started leaning in. I didn't do anything. A part of me wanted to pull away and slap him and another part of me wanted to yank him in harder and show him how much I missed him.

I didn't know what to do, and that's when the train screeched, revealing that this was the first traim
stop, also me and Dracos trainstop.

I pulled away in an instance once I was out of it. I scoffed and picked up my bag, walking out of compartment to the 1st years compartments for Arion.
***
I was walking with Arion, Draco trailing along behind. I haven't talked to him yet. I cant be mad at him for trying to kiss me if I wanted him to and would let him if the train didn't stop.

But he can't just apologize, kiss me, and expect me to forgive him after he said I was embarrassing.

I was holding Arions hand, asking him about how school was. He was saying how he was still friends with Jesus and still had a crush on Anne.

He seemed so excited to talk about them. I just smiled looking down and watching him.

We were walking down the street we lived on, Draco living two houses down. Once we passed Dracos house he waved at me and Arion but Arion was the only wave he got back.

Me and Arion continued walking.

"Why didn't you say bye to Draco?"
Arion asked swaying my hand.

"Pardon?"

"I thought you guys liked each other again?"
He asked confused.

"Oh- we're gonna see each other at dinner so we just thought that we wouldn't be dramatic about it."
I laughed out anxious he would see through it.

We were walking in front of the house.
"Huh-

"Oh look the house!"
I said changing the subject and turning into our driveway.

AN: I know SHORT CHAPTERS YOU GUYS HATE THEM. but to be honest i wanted to save the family's greeting each other for the next chapter and I already dragged this one on long enough. but would you guys like to see photo references of the family?