"Kinky fuckers."

DAWN EVANS POV:

"That's really what you're thinking about right now?"
I laughed.

"Was he here?"
His face went white and his eyes widened.

"No you fool, I wouldn't have loud and rough sex with you if he was in the house."
I laughed leaning my head back against the head board.

He let out the breath he was holding and laughed, leaning back against the head board again.

He reached over for my hand and held it.

"That was amazing by the way."
He looked over at me.

"I couldn't tell."
I smirked.

"Yeah yeah."
He rolled his eyes.

"Don't get cocky."
I squinted.

"Whys that?"
His smirk grew.

I didn't say anything I just moved my hand from his on to his thigh, very close to his crotch.

He took a ragged breath in.

"If me getting cocky leads me to what just happened, then call me the cockiest mother fucker."
He grabbed my thighs and moved me onto his lap.

I laughed and bit my lip, placing my hands around his neck.

He started kissing my neck and sucking like I did to him.

I slightly laughed and gasped.

"Draco-

He moved his lips further down my neck till my breasts, he kissed around my nipple.

"Oh fuck."
I gasped again.

My mind went blank.

I gripped his hair.

When his hands trailed down my waist and to my hips I heard the front door open.

"Fuck fuck."
I let go of Draco's hair and swatted his cheek to get him off my chest.

"Dobby is back, get dressed."
I whispered, scurrying over to our pile of clothes.

I threw his pants at him, I couldn't find his shirt.

And I couldn't find my bra.

I hurried on my shirt and shorts, Draco quickly shoved his legs through the pants holes and slid them up his waist.

I opened our bedroom door to see Dobby placing berries on our counter.

"The bush grew so much more-
Dobby turned to me but stopped in his tracks.

"Oh."
He froze, seeing Draco shuffle up behind me half naked.

"I'm just gonna- go- go to my- uh the room."
He nervously laughed and walked in the direction of his room awkwardly.

I squinted and tried to ask him if he was okay but before I could his bedroom door was shut.

I turned in confusion to see Draco covered in love bites, messy hair, tinted chapstick smeared all over his mouth, and his hands over his crotch.

My eyes widened.

"Merlin Draco, did you even try to clean up?"
I swatted his chest.

"Ow- like you're any better. Your hair, your neck,  your boobs basically poking through your shirt, and legs fucking shaking."
He swatted my arm back.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror.

I looked wrecked. I still had mascara stains on my cheeks, I had tinted chapstick all over my face like Draco, my shirt was slightly ripped, and my hair was a wreck.