"Let me be top."

*SMUT WARNING*

It was the night after the party and I was totally fucking shit-faced. I looked a wreck and felt like shit.

And I had to practice the goddamn spell in the library, fuck me.

Nobody would be in the library this late, I don't have to get dressed.

I was in the middle of walking out my door when I realized I missed quidditch try outs. How could I fucking forget?

Draco and Arion were both trying out, fuck. I could always check up with them later and see how they did.

I was walking down the hallway towards the library when I heard a young boy crying.

I went towards the crying to hopefully help him, but before I could turn the corner to see who it is, I heard a deeper masculine voice which I soon recognized as Draco.

"Arion listen, they're jealous you got the opportunity to even try out with us okay? you did great for a first year."
Draco sighed.

"But they won't s-stop."
I heard his muffled cries.

I looked around the corner to see Draco hugging him.

Was Draco taking care of my family? More important was arion getting bullied?

DRACO MALFOYS POV:
I felt protective over arion, I never had any siblings so to feel him be comforted by me made me- I don't know how to explain it. I felt like a big brother.

Dawn wasnt at the try outs or after the try outs, I felt kind of bummed that she wasn't there. I couldn't imagine how arion felt.

I grew up with Arion and we have barely spoken in all the years i've known him. I've always focused on Dawn, I regret never getting to know Arion.

DAWN EVANS POV:
I needed to talk to Arion and apologize, i'm sure I can make up to Draco another way.

I was walking down the Gryffindor common rooms and found Arions finally. I knocked lightly, it took awhile for him to come to the door but once he answered you could tell he had been bawling.

As soon as I saw him my eyes softened.
"Arion i'm so sorry I missed tryouts, I slept in."
I bent down to be face level with him, it felt like my heart was physically breaking seeing him upset.

"Th-the kids-
He started but i pulled him into my chest for a tight hug.

"I know, kids are jackasses."
He laughed slightly.

We stayed like that for awhile.

He finally pulled back and wiped his face.
"I made the team though."

"Oh my god Arion that's fantastic!"
I screeched genuinely excited to hear that.

"Yeah yeah, you might want to talk to Draco though."
He sniffled.

"Why?"

"He seemed more bummed than I was that you weren't there."

"But I want to spend time with-

"I'm your brother Dawn, even away from school you'll see me."
I hesitated.

"Go."
He smiled.

I hugged him bye and left the boys dorm. Why was Draco so down? Why did he care if I was there or not?

I walked out of the common rooms and into the Slytherin common room and once again was near the boys dorm.

Draco's was at the end, I knocked twice with my pointer finger knuckle waiting for him to answer.

He took a few but finally opened the door.
"What."
He spoke when he saw me.

"I know your pissed I wasn't there but I was super fucking hung over."
I tried explaining.

He jerked me in the room by my arm.
"Who says i'm pissed you weren't there?"

"Well for starters you just jerked me into your room."
I scoffed.

He sighed and waited for me to talk again.

"Jesus fucking christ, I came here to make it up to you but you're the most hard headed person I swear-
I was turning for the door when he grabbed my arm again.

"I know a way you make it up to me."
He turned me around to face him.

"What?"
I sighed.

"Let me be top."
He smirked.

We were quite close, a few inches apart. We stared at each other for a few seconds. I'm debating if I should let him.

I mean sex is sex and who knows, he may be even hotter as a top than he is a bottom.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss, roughly and fast.

He put his hands on my ass and hip, squeezing.

"I hope-
I attempted to talk in between kisses.

"You know-

He moaned into the kiss and it caught me off guard, my underwear dampened for sure.

"I'm a power bottom."
I finished.

"Shut up and let me fuck you, Evans."
Draco laughed while stumbling me back onto the bed.

I smirked into the kiss while he unbuttoned his shirt. I slipped my shirt off over me head.

He moved his hands up my waist and squeezed my boobs through my bra.

I bit my lip to hold back a moan. I liked being top better but I have to admit Draco on top of me is hot.

I couldn't wait any longer, I unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans.

He kissed me again and didn't pull away. We were making out while I was taking off his pants. I pulled his pants down to his knees then his underwear following.

He was pretty hard but not hard enough. I took one hand and put it on his neck and pulled him harder into the kiss to keep his mouth busy from moaning while the other jerked him off.

I had a pace with my hand, and a motion. it was a mixture of up and down and twisting.

He groaned into my mouth a few times, his kisses were getting sloppy.

"Dawn, stop jerking me off and let me fuck you before I cum."
He whimpered.

I smirked at how well my hands worked. I slid off my pants with my underwear following.

He wasted no time to slide into me. My mouth hung opened, I never get old of his size.

He thrusted right away, I grinded my hips up to cause more friction.

He would thrust hard and fast, basically slam into me. But I wanted more.

"Fuck me faster."
I moaned into his ear and biting it as I pulled away.
He picked up his pace, the headboard was slamming against the wall.

"Fuck fuck."
Draco moaned into my neck as he dove into leave marks.

I put my nails on his back and went down. He whimpered again. It was moan after moan coming out of our mouths.

I wrapped my legs around his waist to get a better angle and I felt him start going deeper. He hit my g-spot and didn't stop.

I threw my head to the side, I was so overwhelmed. With him marking my neck and moving in and out of me it was amazing.

"Dawn-

"Me too."

We both moaned on sync as we climaxed. He thrusted another three times so we were riding off the high.

He moved beside me as his chest rose up and down, mine following.

"Fuck me."
i laughed/groaned. I was already feeling the soreness.

"I just did."
Draco winked.

A/N: hey babes, sorry it's been a few chapters since i've written smut it took me a little while. but i'm very proud of this draco top smut scene🙌