"nobody can know this happened."

*SMUT INCLUDED*
draco malfoy's pov:
why does this keep happening to me? i cant help it when she keeps moving her ass on my dick.

"draco are you-

"shut up."
i spat before she could finish. it's fucking embarrassing.

"i-i'm sorry."
she admitted trying to hover herself off the dent in my pants.

i've never gotten this hard over someone, why can't i let her go and get off my lap? it's easy draco just move your hand off her waist and let her get up.

but i can't. i like the warmth of her body against mine. but i know i shouldn't.

"draco i can go-

"no evans- its fine."

"draco you cant just- leave it."
she said quietly.

i knew it was horrible but i wanted her to feel it. i wanted her to feel what she did to me. so i pinned her back down on my lap.

she gasped but slightly moaned. the way she positioned herself was my erection directly under her ass.

i groaned accidentally, i cant help it. the sounds are just coming out.

"draco."
she whispered slightly turning her head to face me.

"hm?"
i cant form words.

"let me help you."

"w-what-
i stuttered out.

she started moving her hips, causing her to rub against me. i groaned out at the unexpected friction.

"evans-
i tried to speak but i just cant, the pleasure is overwhelming me.

"guide my hips draco."
she moaned out.

she didn't have to tell me twice, i put my hands on her hips and controlled her pace and rhythm of her hips.

she grabbed onto the table in front of us, slightly moaning under her breath.

what the fuck were we doing. we were supposed to hate each other. but the pleasure she was bringing me was to hard to deny.

i bucked my hips up forward by instinct to create more friction, causing her to moan into her hand.

it turned me on even more knowing just rubbing her through her clothes can make her moan.

she threw her head back so her back was against my chest, head hanging off my shoulder.

i started attacking her neck, leaving bruises and bite marks.

"holy shit draco-
she whimpered out.

she took control again and rolled her hips at a quick pace, bringing me closer to finishing.

"dawn-
i groaned.

"f-fuck."
she huffed.

i couldn't help it any longer with her grinding on me and moaning into my ear i came in my clothes.

with a few more movements she finished in her skirt.

she calmed her hips and started breathing heavily.

"nobody can know this happened."
she huffed while getting up.

i brought my head up to look at her, confused. but before i could she was walking out of the library.

i was usually the one to leave straight after what the fuck.
dawn evans pov:
what the fuck just happened? what did the fuck did i do? why did i stay? i keep asking myself why. why. why are you so dumb dawn.

i don't know who to go to, so i'll just go see the two people i know won't judge me. but first i needed to change my pants..
-
-
i was on my way to floras dorm, where i'm sure luna will be. they have never judged me. sure i like talking to faye and elysia maybe even ambrose or blaise but they didn't have the comforting vibe luna and flora did.

i knocked on floras dorm, hoping i'm not interrupting anything. i hear indie music playing from the inside of the dorm.

i heard skipping like foot steps to the door then it slightly swung open to reveal floras hippie-like room that i loved.

flora was at the door while luna was dancing in her room to the indie music.

"dawn! come in!"
flora gasped.

i giggled and walked in, luna noticed me and smiled widely.

"hi it's so nice to see you."
she squealed and hugged me.

"it's so nice seeing you guys, but can i talk to you guys about something?"
i asked genuine.

"of course! sit down, sit down."
flora guided me to her bed.

i sat down and sighed in relief. i don't know why i told draco not to tell anyone when right after i'm here ranting about it to luna and flora.

"so what's on your mind babes?"
flora asked rubbing my back.

"i- i was supposed to study with draco in the library for a spell i couldn't quite do."
they nodded and showed they were listening.

"well draco being the dick he is forced me to study and i kept trying to leave because obviously nobody wants to be in a room alone with him."

luna started playing with my hair to relax me.

"and i guess he didn't like that so he like made me sit on his lap and wouldn't let me go."
there eyes widened.

"no no! not like that guys, i kind of liked the dominant side of him. but back to the story, i kept trying to move and like i guess i kept- rubbing against him?"

"moral of the story i gave draco a boner and helped him out."
i huffed out falling back on the bed.

"well did you guys- have sex in the library?"
flora asks.

"oh god no! we didn't even undress! we just kind of- i don't know grinded?"
how the fuck am i supposed to explain it?

"well could you feel him?"
"was he big?"
they kept asking me.

"guys! i don't know what to do!"
i groaned.

"well do you feel anything for draco?"
luna asks.

"i don't think i do, maybe i was just turned on? he is attractive, but i mean it's draco. how could i ever like him. we hate each other and he couldn't stay loyal or keep his eyes on one girl at a time."

they nodded and tried to think of what to say.

"well do you know how he feels?"
they ask in union.

"guys it's draco! he doesn't want anything more than sex."
i stated.

"i'm so sorry babes. maybe just start avoiding him?"
luna mentioned.

"well i told him we couldn't tell anyone and here i am telling you guys. i feel an attraction to him i won't deny it. but i only think it's sexual."

"maybe you guys could be friends with benefits?"
flora asked.

"no way."
i said almost immediately.

"well why not?"
luna asked.

"i feel like if i would ever go all the way with him, i'd fall for him. that's what happened with caspian. we were only friends, got drunk, had sex, and fell for each other- well i fell for him."

"i don't know babe.."
flora said.

we sat in silence for a few seconds. it wasn't the awkward silence where it made you uncomfortable. it was comforting and i knew they meant well.

"well, i have something to take your mind off that ferret."
flora squealed hopping off her bed and going into her cabinet.

she turned around with a bottle of fire whiskey in hand.

"fuck yes!"
me and luna said in union.