Fuck, I really miss Draco.

DRACO MALFOYS POV:

I don't know why Dad made me go away. He left out all detail possible. And I haven't heard from Mum.

All I know is I was forced to leave Hogwarts and Dawn.

I wish she would have ran away with me. If she would have said yes I wouldn't be trapped in this fucking manor.

Dad took me to one of the many manors we have. They all look the fucking same I cant tell where I am.

When we got here Dad just told me to go inside and ask no questions.

When he was picking me up from Hogwarts he brought a whole group of people I didn't even know.

They all wore dark cloaks with hoods.

It was quite creepy.

There was nobody at the manor except me. I haven't had any human contact in almost two days.

I missed Dawn so much. I missed Blaise. I missed Ambrose. I missed Elysia. I missed Axel. I missed Faye.

I'm still waiting for answers. I needed to know why I needed to be separated from Dawn.

The room I was trapped in randomly opened.

That's weird. I didn't hear any footsteps walk up to it or anything.

I went to go look who it was but nobody was there. I stepped out of the door to check the halls but I couldn't even step my second foot out of the door before a hand covered my eyes. And hands grabbed me so I couldn't move.

It was pitch black and I was being dragged somewhere.

There was more than one person dragging me. There were hands all over me.

"What the fuck?"
I shouted trying to get out of their grip.

I heard a deep voice tell me to shut up before I was thrown down a set of stairs.

"Ow! Fuck- Holy shit."
I groaned as I reached the bottom.

It was concrete. And my head slammed against it.

My eyes were shut. I hit my head and multiple other body parts on the stairs. My head was bleeding.

I groaned in pain as I sat up and looked around.

It was horrible lighting and old furniture was down here. I'm guessing I was in the basement or a storage room.

I felt something dripping down my nose when I realized my nose was bleeding.

"Fuck."
I groaned.

I unbuttoned my shirt and scrunched it up so I could wipe blood off.

I held it up to my nose as I looked around the room. There were drawing all over the walls like lines almost as if they were counting, a snake and skull, and a red substance splattered.

I felt my throat tighten as I realized it was blood. Dried blood.

What the fuck was my dad up to?

I couldn't help but think of Dawn. What if I die here and I will never see her again?

Don't fucking think like that Draco.
-
-
DAWN EVANS POV:

I had fallen asleep in my room. I woke up very early considering I cried myself to sleep last night.

I don't know if I should be upset or angry. And if so at who? Lucius or Draco?

I don't know the full story. All I know is i'm not going to see him again.

I thought about the fact that i'd have to move on from him eventually and it made my throat tighten.

If I wasn't with Draco, I didn't want to be with anybody else.

All of my friends were mailing me asking me if I was okay, I just threw them away. They all said the same thing. 'i'm sorry' 'he'll be back eventually' 'how are you holding up' 'can we hang out' 'I want to check on you'.

I didn't want to see anybody.

I've sat in my room almost the whole week. I barley ate. I drank old water bottles that I didn't finish from days before.

My family would continually knock on my door and ask if I needed anything. It was the same answer every time, no.

The only person i'd sometimes let come in is Arion. Only because he really knew how to make me feel better.

The other day he literally forced me to watch all of the 'Scream' movies.

I had to cover his eyes for most of the movies though.

I loved my family and I felt bad I only really saw Arion but my mom just asked if I was hungry, my dad just asked if I wanted to go out, and Ember just wanted to hug me.

I regret trusting Draco, but I fucking was in love with him. Come on?

Everything reminded me of him. I cant even undress without thinking of him.

I barely sleep at night, eyebags had formed under my eyes.

And everyday Arion came in he would play close attention to how my face got slimmer and how my eyebags had sunken in.

Basically every pillow in my room is ruined with dried tears.

I can barely stand to shower.

I felt weak. My mental and physical health has gotten so low I felt like I had completely lost myself.

Fuck, I really miss Draco.