"dare."

draco malfoy's pov:

this party was more boring than i expected. everyone was dancing and i don't dance so i sat with ambrose watching. i only really came for the drugs and beer.

i couldn't stop looking at evans. she was body rolling against elysia and faye. it was hot i can't lie.

she looked very good tonight. she was wearing a black dress with fishnets and boots. an outfit combo you think would look horrible but it looked fantastic on evans.

why am i going into detail about what she's doing and wearing? i don't know but i'm blaming it on the weed and beer.

i got up and sat up against a wall, trying to get a better view of other girls dancing to get my mind off evans but failed.

i lost her but she wasn't on the dance floor anymore.

out of nowhere someone pulled me by my arm, i was about to curse them out until i saw evans.

"flirt with me draco."
she stated quickly.

"wha-
i'm very confused, she didn't want people knowing we basically grinded in the library and now she wants me to flirt with her in front of an open crowd.

"please."
fuck. how in the fuck am i supposed to say no to her begging?

i put my hand on the wall beside her.
"like this?"
i don't know how far she wanted to go.

"do more."
she whispered.

i put my hand on her waist, it fit perfectly . my hand covered her waist. with the width and length of my hands of course it would cover her waist.

i started biting my lip not noticing i was even doing it. she looked up into my eyes for the first time tonight.

i never liked brown eyes. they were always boring and basic. an awful color. but i don't know how to explain it. looking into hers weren't so bad.

she broke eye contact by bringing me into her by my neck. holy shit. her lips were so plump and soft.

i gave in, trying to make it last. i'd thought she would pull away and slap me after the first kiss but she wrapped her hands around my neck playing with my hair.

everything went silent and it felt like it was just us.

i brought my hand down from the wall and onto her waist bringing her in closer. she gasped and i quickly stuck my tongue in her mouth, exploring it.

she started doing the same to me.

i picked her thigh up and brought it up to my waist. i was about to do the same to the other thigh but someone interrupted us by fake coughing to get out attention.

i turned my head to see flora leaned against the wall. shit.
dawn evans pov:
flora looked at draco than to me than back at draco with arched eyebrows.

"shut up."
i stated, rolling my eyes.

she put her hands up in defense.
"just wanted to let you guys know truth or dare is starting."

she walked away. i groaned and quickly walked behind her, leaving draco.

i sat in a love seat with elysia. sooner or later draco walked over and sat across from me.

i smirked at him than looked away.

"okay so everyone knows how truth or dare works. i'll start."
pansy said. great.

"hmmm blaise truth or dare?"

"truth."

"is it true that you and faye use toys in bed."

"w-what! that's ridiculous, absolutely not."
he stated.

"you bloody liar! i found the vibr-
ambrose started but blaise elbowed him.

i couldn't keep a laugh in. everyone laughed under there breath.

"okay pugface, two can play that game. truth or dare?"

"truth."

"how long have you and caspian been fucking behind dawns back?"
everyone gasped.

i felt eyes on me but i didn't care. i haven't even asked this question. so now i'm curious.

"three months."
she stated quickly.

"fucking slut."
i scoffed.

"what the hell did you just call me?"

"your a fucking slut parkinson."
i spat back.

"you can't blame me that he got tired of you."
she spat back equally as hard.

i laughed and looked at caspian.
"oh is that what you told her?"
i scoffed looking at him.

he gulped and looked away.

"he fucked me on the train here pansy. obviously he wasn't tired of me if the first thing he did when he got the chance was sleep with me."
i squinted at her.

she kept opening her mouth to speak but nothing coming out.

"you think your hot shit don't you?"
i squinted.

"ask anyone parkinson. your just a stuck up bitch."
i spat and looked away.

she ran out of the party, pussy.

everyone sat in silence for a little bit before flora spoke up.

"well since pansy isn't here to ask anyone i will."
she was about to speak but luna tapped her arm and whispered something in her ear. she nodded eagerly with a huge smile and turned back to the party.

"dawn truth or dare?"
she questioned with a smirk.

"dare."

"i dare you to give malfoy a hickey."
she said eagerly to see my reaction.

i squinted at her in utter disbelief. i scoffed and looked at draco. he was looking at me with a smirk.

i slowly got up, and seductively walked over to him. caspian was only a few seats down so this is perfect.

i straddled his lap and ran my hands up and down his chest.

i kissed his cheek, jawline, and neck until i found his sweet spot. which was under his ear. classic.

i started sucking and biting slowly, i wanted to watch him squirm.

i couldn't see his reaction but i'm guessing he has already closed his eyes.

i sped up my sucking and biting. draco whimpered, draco fucking whimpered.

everyone chuckled lowly. i finally released my mouth off his neck and looked at him with a smirk. i looked at the spot i was sucking on and he had a bright red and bruised mark.

"damn draco, next time take the wand out of your pocket."
you winked and got off his lap.