"Very."

*SMUT WARNING*
DAWN EVANS POV:

I woke up to my whole family gone. They probably went shopping. Or even just a walk. It was around 11 when I woke up.

I did everything like usual get dressed, brush teeth, do hair, blah blah. I'm not going to bore you with my morning routine.

I walked down stairs and into my kitchen for some food but when I walked in I saw a note on the table.

'Us and the Malfoys went to diagon ally for the day, we figured to let you and Draco sleep in. Love you, see you around 6.'

Signed in my mother's hand writing.

Was Draco still at his house? Should I go see if he is? Would that seem clingy?

I don't want him thinking I think we're together because we made out. But he said he fancied me. Why is everything so complicated with us.

Knock knock.

Who the fuck was at the door. I groaned and started walking the hallway that lead to the door. As soon as I opened it I saw Draco.

I moved to the side to let him in, he walked in and I closed the door. As soon as I closed it I was pushed up against it with hands on my waist.

"I've been thinking about you all night. I need you."
He said in a low voice as he smashed his lips against mine.

This was much different than last nights kiss, but I don't mind. I kissed back and pulled him closer by wrapping me hands round his waist and pulling him in.

He groaned as our clothes bodies became flush against each other.

I pulled away, we can't just makeout and have sex in my living room where my family sits and sometimes eats.

"We can't, not here."
I said out of breath.

I grabbed his hand and started walking him upstairs. We reached my door and I opened it, walking in. I still had a grip on his hand.

I pulled him in and shut the door behind him. Once the door was shut I pushed him on the bed. He moved back so he was against the head board.

I got on his lap, straddling him. I grabbed the back of his neck and pushed our lips together again. His hands were roaming all over my body. Mine were mainly focusing on his neck and torso.

He was squeezing my ass and tits, everything he could put his hands on, he would squeeze. He was so eager to touch me.

I started moving up and down on him like I did yesterday. His kisses got sloppy and soon enough he pulled away. He threw his head back and let out sounds of pleasure.

"This is where we left off yesterday, yeah?"
I asked started to unbutton his shirt.

"F-fuck yeah."
He groaned.

His eyes were glued shut. He must be really eager, i'm barley moving on him.

I got down to the last button but this time left it on so you could only see his slight abs.

I ran my hands across his stomach down to his belt buckle, undoing it as he started working on my buttons.

He was biting his lip trying to get the buttons 'undone fast.

You could see the dent through his pants clearer than ever.

I put my hand on his bulge and slightly rubbed to see exactly how hard he was and if I needed to make him harder.

I rubbed him through his pants until he could get my shirt done. He slightly whimpered when he finished unbuttoning my shirt because I sped up my pace to get him harder faster.

His chest was moving up and down at a quick pace, his shirt was unbuttoned, his hair was messy, and he had his head thrown back.

"Dawn-
He started, but I pulled away. I knew what he was going to say, not yet.

His hands that were on my hips, I grabbed and moved his hands up to my chest. I placed them on the inside of my bra so he could squeeze them bare.

He slightly smirked as he leaned forward to kiss my neck. I let him kiss and suck my neck for a few seconds before I couldn't take it anymore.

I pulled the part of his pants that covered his crotch down and took off my pants. I moved my underwear to the side and slid on him as quick as possible.

I moaned as I was fully sitting on him. He followed and started moaning immediately when I moved up and down.

"You have no idea how much I missed this."
He groaned as he moved his hands back down to my hips.

I put my hand over his mouth.
"Shut up and enjoy it love."
I moaned in his ear as I sped up my pace.

He moaned against my hand and rolled his eyes back. I was going different directions and different paces.

I would slow for a few seconds then immediately speed up. There was moans piling out of our mouths.

Nobody was near or home so we could be as loud as we wanted. And he was definitely taking advantage of that. As was I.

The moans and whimpers were not stopping. We had hours.

I looked at him and he was already looking at me. He had his mouth open and his eyes about to roll to the back of his head.  I had a moaning face on, of course because I was moaning like crazy.

His size never disappointed of course because he's fucking huge, but not being able to be near him for a month made it even better.

He gripped my hips harder as he started thrusting in me from the bottom.

"Holy shit-
I moaned out as he started hitting that very familiar spot.

He hit it 4-5 more times and I came harder then I ever have before. I dug my nails into his shoulders and finished on top of him.

I moved my hips two or three more times before he came as well.

I got off of him, slightly whimpering when I became fully off of him.

I payed beside him on my back. Our chests were going up and down at a rapid pace. We were both also sweating like crazy.

I turned my head to face him.

"Enjoy yourself?"
I asked grinning.

He chuckled.
"Very."
He nodded.