"Do you, Dawn Evans, take Draco Malfoy, to be your loving husband?"

DRACO MALFOY'S POV:

I stood in front of the body mirror in Blaise's hotel room.

I was buttoning the sleeves of my suit to fit perfectly on my wrists.

Blaise was flattening the suit jacket against my back, making it look better.

Dawn was in the room across the hall with Faye, my mum, her mum, and Elysia.

Everybody else was already setting up the wedding, while they were helping her get ready for the wedding.

I was in here with Blaise, Ambrose, and Dawns dad.

It was awkward being around Laurent now that I was marrying his daughter.

I've grown up around him but never got that close.

"You nervous?"
Ambrose whispered, fixing his grey tux.

All the best men had grey, where as mine was plain black with a slight pattern you can see in the light.

My best men were Blaise, Ambrose, and Axel.

"I can't tell."
I shuddered.

I think everyone would get nervous getting married, even if they knew this is what they wanted.

"You shouldn't be, you're getting married to your high school sweetheart, people would kill for that."
He nudged my shoulder.

I smiled remembering Dawn and I in school.

Since first year we've held grudges against each other for the most stupid and immature reasons.

Who knew that all of that hateful tension would be worth it.

"I know I know, speaking of. What's happening with Elysia? Have you gotten the ring?"
I raised my brow.

Ambrose planned on purposing to Elysia very soon. But the bloody bloke hasn't planned anything.

When I purposed to Dawn it took me little thinking to do it, but I thought it was perfect.

"Yeah actually."
He smiled, pulling out a small red box with a velvet texture.

He opened and revealed a very light baby blue stone on a silver band.

"She's going to love it."
I smiled, fixing his tie.

"Why are you asking me about my ring when you're about to get fucking married."
He laughed.
-
DAWN EVANS POV:

I stood in Narcissa's room, sliding into the black dress.

I've never wanted to get married, but if I had I insisted on a black dress.

"Faye! Elysia! A little help please?"
I shouted from their nice bathroom.

They ran into the bathroom in an instant.

"Zip it up, please."
I stared at them through the mirror.

Elysia walked in front of me and adjusted my chest to look right, then my shoulders, and then my waist.

Faye zipped it up, making it fit perfectly.

I sighed, looking at myself.

"I look quite pretty."
I laughed slightly, which faded into a smile staying on my face.

"Pretty? You look gorgeous."
Elysia laughed.

I looked at Faye and Elysia in their bridesmaids dresses. They looked stunning.