"Beg."

*SMUT INCLUDED*

DAWN EVANS POV:
I was waiting for Draco, he's late of course he's late. God knows what he's doing.

I was chatting with Ambrose and Blaise before class started.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"
Blaise asked Ambrose offended.

"Oh don't get your panties in a bunch Zabini. All i'm saying is I get more chicks offering to suck my dick than you do and I have a girlfriend."

I tried to hold back my laugh on how mad Blaise looked.

"You do not!"
Blaise said punching his arm.

"Do to!"
Ambrose said back punching Blaises arm back.

This went on for a few more times until Blaise gave
up because his arm hurt.

"You guys are fucking idiots."
I scoffed.

They sent me a playful glare and got up to go back to there seats because class was starting.

I was so invested into Blaises and Ambroses fight I didn't notice Draco was already here in his seat next to me.

"Blaise is going to know somethings up when he sees that you're willingly sitting next to me. You get to pick your own seat."
I whispered as the professor started teaching.

"I think they are in there own little world about who gets more blowjob offers."
He said nodding his head in the direction of Blaise and Ambrose still bickering.

"They're gits."
I laughed.

The conversation stopped there and we started paying attention to the professor.

I was zoning out, obviously bored. Snape was teaching of course it was going to be boring.

I got snapped out of my gaze when I felt a hand on my thigh.

I looked down to see dracos hand gripping my thighs, moving higher at a fast pace.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I cant put my hand on your thigh?"
He questioned as if his hand wasn't already near the hem of my skirt.

"You know what you're doing."
I glared gritting my teeth together.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Evans."
He said, his hand now fully under my skirt and moving to my underwear.

My breathing hitched as I felt him playing with the lace of my underwear.

"Fuck off."
I gritted through my teeth again.

He laughed a bit and moved from the lace to the center of my clothed area.

"You are so fucking dead."
I spat as he made contact.

My mouth gaped as I felt him rub up and down lightly brushing past my clothed clit.

Snape was in the middle of talking when the bell rang and everyone started to get up.

Draco pulled away from under my skirt and started packing up.

"You better fucking run the second you get out that door."
I whispered close to his ear.

His eyes slightly widened. I put my bag over my shoulder and walked over the door waiting for him.