"I dont, thats just a slutty thing to do."

DRACO MALFOYS POV:

I think I really fucked up. I woke up feeling like an absolute piece of shit.

I don't know why I said that to Dawn, but I can't be in a relationship with her- I just can't.

It isn't I don't want to be, I just fucking can't.

And great, we leave for Christmas break literally fucking tomorrow, and I have to see her. Fucking great.

Nobody gave me weird looks like I was expecting when I walked into breakfast. I thought people would be in me and dawns ass asking questions but nobody seemed to care.

Wait- I ruined everything with dawn because I didn't want people to know, just for people to not care.

This is fucking bullshit. And now here she comes walking next to- Pansy?

They're laughing side by side. Are they friends again?

I looked over to see everyone else at the table with a confused look on their face.

Dawn and Pansy both came in and sat next to each other, completely ignoring everyone else.

Dawn turned her head to look around at all the breakfast food. I couldn't help but look at her.

It's the moment you realize you'll never have someone again, that you realize how much you need them again.

I didn't feel like myself all last night and this morning. I had almost gone back to Dawns room to apologize for saying shit I didn't mean.

She turned to pansy beside her when I saw-

Are those fucking hickeys?

Fucking slut. We ended things last fucking night and she just couldn't wait to fuck anybody else?

I felt anger, and a mix of jealousy boil in my stomach. Who the fuck marked Dawn?

I threw myself up and around the table to Dawn. She ignored me like a child.

I rolled my eyes and yanked her arm up, dragging her out of the great hall.

I had a tight grip on her arm, not intentional.

"Jesus Draco, you can't just drag me around like a rag doll!"
She shrieked as I dragged her to an empty corridor.

As I stopped she yanked her arm back and looked at me with widened eyes.

"What the fuck?"
She said annoyed.

I moved my hand to her hair, yanking it back to reveal the hickeys on her neck.

"I ended things last fucking night! Could you not wait to fuck someone else?"
I scoffed.

She squinted and yanked back.
"As if you have a reason to care?"

I hesitated for a moment before responding. I did care. I cared to much.

"I don't, that's just a slutty thing to do."
I scoffed.

"Oh yes because i'm Dawn Evans! The slut of Hogwarts! I've only ever been with three people you jack ass."
She spat pushing me with her face heated.

"Oh yeah, add another person on that list last night?"

She rolled her eyes.
"Yes Draco, I did. And she fingered me so much better than your dick ever did."
She spat then walked away.

She?