"please."

draco malfoy's pov:

  why did i let her do that? why did i enjoy it. why did she say we can't tell anyone?

i'm so bloody confused, she left me in the library with cum in my pants. who the hell does that. me i guess.

how am i supposed to get up and leave? i need to figure something out. i was looking around until i see evans robe on the ground. perfect.

i grabbed it and hid the stain on my pants now walking out. i'll just give it to her and hopefully i can speak to her about what happened.

i was walking very uncomfortably. i felt it dripping down my leg. i ran into blaise on the way back to my dorm. great, just fantastic. a hold up.

"mate!"
he shouted from down the corridor.

"what is it zabini, make it quick i have to go."

"there's a party tonight, slytherin common room. all houses welcome, i'll bring pot, caspian is bringing coke-
i cringed at his name.

"- and you bring the beverages."
he said then walking away.

i'm so down for a party, i need to take my mind off the stunt evans pulled in the library.

dawn evans pov:
i was sitting in floras room with luna. we were dancing around her dorm with fire whiskey in our systems. i felt fantastic. i guess we are just going to skip school today.

i wasn't thinking about draco or caspian, just breaking loose until we heard a knock on floras door.

i groaned that we had to stop this amazing time we were having. flora giggled and skipped over to the door.

she opened it to reveal blaise. he looked around the room and met eyes with me. i squinted trying to make what he needed quick.

"can i help you blaise?"
flora asked.

"oh yeah, there's a party in the slytherin common room tonight, all houses welcome. first party of the year you can't miss it."

"i'm in!"
luna squealed.

"me too."
i said smiling.

"i can't say no now can i?"
flora said.

blaise nodded and walked off.

"we need to get ready!"
flora said excited.

i was about to agree when i realized caspian would be there. he comes to every party.

"wait guys caspian gonna be there, i don't want to see him."
i groaned.

"okay absolutely no way is donovan going to ruin this party! your going to dress super fucking hot and make him see what he's missing."
flora stated sternly.

"okay fine but, i don't have any dresses."

"then your in the right room."
flora smiled.
-
-
we were all finally ready three hours later. i was last to get ready because i was still going through dresses. all flora had were yellow and white and merlin did i hate yellow and white.

i finally found this black skin tight dress that would fit me very well. but it was missing something. i continued digging until i found fishnets. oh fuck yes.

i'll just run back to my dorm and grab my combat boots after i get ready.
-
-
i got ready and we were all staring at ourselves and each other in the mirror, we all looked so hot.

luna went with this baby blue miniskirt and a white tank top that was tucked.

flora went with a skin tight white dress that had a slit down the thigh.