Chapter 10

Yana's POV,

I woke up from my alarm's sound and sat up with slightly closed eyes. I rubbed my eyes to get my sight clear and sighed. From today I had to tutor that devil...gonna be a long day ahead.

I went in the bathroom and did my morning routine. I wanted to go to the library early before class so I could study a bit and tell Olivia about my situation. Poor girl...I had to leave her alone without any explanations.

I stepped on the shower and let my body relax with the cold water,not knowing I would have a 'situation' outside the bathroom.

Taehyung's POV,

Unknowingly I woke up really early without an alarm, making me shift in my bed every now and then. Usually I'd wake up late and attend classes late. Just because of Namjoon hyung, I get rid of the detentions. I felt bored laying down on my bed and sat up.

Suddenly a mischievous smile appeared on my face thinking about Yana. Her room was beside mine so I thought of doing something annoying to her. I got out from my room and stood in front of her room. I heard the shower was on so I thought she's might be in the bathroom. Hehe point for me.

I silently got into her room and saw that her dress was laying on the bed. Maybe she's about to wear it for today. I kept looking at the dress thinking about some ideas to annoy her.

I got myself a scissors and went up to her dress.

Me: Pretty dress...but unfortunately you need to be cut.

I held up her dress and started to cut it in various places, making it completely unwearable. I cut the back of the dress so it looks completely untouched from the front but cut in the back. Suddenly I heard the shower getting off.

Me: Shit... gotta go.

Cursing under my breath I quickly got out from her room and went in my room entering the bathroom as if nothing happened.

Yana's POV,

I heard a faint sound of door clicking but I ignored it as I went up to the dress I was about to wear. It was on the same spot I left it. I dried up my hair and did a light makeup. I wore the dress and went in front of the mirror taking a last glance.

Me: I look pretty in everything woah...

I turned a bit to look at my sides and back...wait...back?!

Me: WHAT THE EFFING HELL?!

My dress was all torn from the backside. It looked like someone had cut it intentionally.

Me: My favourite dress...WHO THE FUCK DID THIS?!?!

I quickly went to my closet and changed it to this 👇

I went out of my room being a little sad about my favorite dress

I went out of my room being a little sad about my favorite dress. Whoever did this, he's definitely gonna pay for it. I went downstairs already seeing Namjoon oppa and yeah...how can I forget? Mr. Kim freaking Taehyung...
He looked at me and smirked but he'll if I cared.