Chapter 33

Yana's POV

Everything is confusing me. I don't know how to process anymore. How did Taehyung had gun with him and who was that man? I sat on the bed in a room followed by a hidden resident under a countryside small shed. I was amazed at Taehyung's professionalism in this. He had went out for some things leaving me with Jimin as he dragged the chair beside me and sat on it.

Jimin: How are you feeling?

Me: Other than the bruises, I'm confused and clueless.

Jimin chuckled looking at his hands flyimg with his fingers.

Jimin: It's totally normal... I thought you'll freak out but you're all calm.

Me: Well... In 24 hours I was kidnapped by some psycho, was almost getting raped and Taehyung even saved me. I don't think nothing can freak me out now.

Jimin: That psycho you're talking, is Namjoon.

I almost fell out of the bed but he held my arm as I looked at him astonished. No way on earth Namjoon oppa is gonna be like that. I mean... Come on! He's not like that! I massaged my wrists looking at him with mouth agape and eyes closed a bit.

Jimin: I'm not lying okay? That was him all the time. Taehyung and me we're both were also shocked until we saw him there.

Me: B-but why is he doing all of this?

Jimin: I wish I could know... Now I suggest you to take rest until Taehyung comes back, okay?

I hummed in response as he kissed my forehead leaving me alone in the room. I laid down on my side closing my eyes even tho I was unable to sleep.

Taehyung's POV

I typed the security code as the safety lock opened granting me access as I entered meeting by jimin on the couch and put the bags of cloths and groceries on the floor.

Me: How's she?

Jimin: Why don't you go check? I guess she can be asleep now. She's really shocked and confused.

I sighed remembering the look she had in her eyes in Namjoon's grasp.

Me: I know. I'll tell her about everything when she's gonna wake up.

Jimin: Are you hungry? I can make us something.

I smiled thanking him as he took the bags of groceries to the kitchen and I took the bags of cloths to our room. My lips arched slightly looking at her sleeping peacefully. I arranged the cloths on the closet and looked at her torn cloths she had on. My blood boiled remembering the previous incident. I was so grateful that Jackson hyung told me or else... Something would have happened that I could never forgive myself for.

Me: Yana... Baby...

I cooed getting close to her sleeping self kneeling on the floor facing her. I tilted my head putting my palm on her face. Warm than ever. The only place I find peace in. I brushed away the small strands of hair from her face taking in her beauty.

Me: Will you still love me when you'll know my real identity...? I'm scared... Please don't ever leave me. I won't survive...

My voice merely came out as whispers as a teardrop fell down my eyes and I quickly wiped it off mentally straightening myself up. I'll protect her with all my strength. I won't let her have the same fate as Nicky. I've already lost a lot I don't wanna lose anymore.

Jimin: The food is ready, wanna eat now?

He spoke quietly through the slightly opened door.

Me: Just a bit later...