Chapter 14

Yana's POV

The warm sun rays flickered through the curtains of my dorm room, making me squeeze my eyelids and then wide open. The blanket felt extra cozy, urging me to sleep 5 minutes more.

But a knock interrupted my sweet sleep. Maybe the janitor or something...

Me: Who is this...?

I didn't want to get up so I yelled from my bed.

???: It's Emily, miss... Please come down the breakfast is ready.

Me: Mmm... Okay...

She left and I wrapped my blanket around me more tightly... Not until a thought popped up in my head and made me sit up immediately.

Me: Emily?! Isn't she...?!

I looked around realizing I wasn't in my dorm room. Instead I was sleeping in my previous room of Taehyung's house.

Then I remembered I had moved in again yesterday...

I quickly got up and went to the bathroom finishing my morning routine and a quick shower. This bathroom is way bigger than the dorm's ones.

I came out and choose a light outfit.

Outfit

I let my wet hair loose and didn't bother to wear any makeup

I let my wet hair loose and didn't bother to wear any makeup. I quickly got downstairs, met by a smiling eyes.

Jimin: Good morning Yana!

Me: Good morning Jimin, I see you're having meal with us.

Jimin: Yeah Tae and me played video games all night and I was too lazy to go back.

Taehyung: Jimin come, food is served...

He said coming towards us not noticing I was there too.

Taehyung:O-oohh hey Yana...come let's eat.

Jimin: Where's this sweet voice coming from?

He nodged Taehyung's arm and smiled mischievously.

Taehyung: From my mouth.

He stuck out his tongue making us laugh all together. We went to sit on the dining table and have our first meal of the day.

*Time Skip*

I went to Uni and attended my usual classes. In the break time, miraculously Taehyung and Jimin joined us. Me and Olivia had no problem with that but Soobin and yeonjun eyed them head to toe as if they've seen some ghosts or something. But we assured them that everything's alright. Our class ended quickly so we went back home before noon.

*Time Skip*

I was on the balcony enjoying the warm breeze of the afternoon. Since Taehyung's balcony was also connected to this one, he came out too. Taking my attention towards him tapping on my shoulder. I looked at him. Hair all wet, maybe he just came from shower.