Chapter 2

Author POV,

Yana twisted the door knob as she got in locking the door behind.

Yana: Looks nice... Where's my roommate...

She kept her bags in the side which was supposed to be her bed because the other one was a bit messy. So she assumed it must be her roommate's.

While she was unpacking her bags she heard a voice behind her.

???: Omg you must be Yana right?

Yana turned around as she smiled looking at the girl.

Yana: Yes and you are..?

???: Oh I'm Olivia. Nice to meet you.

She said giving Yana a big bear hug squeezing the living soul out of her.

Yana: Oh god you're hugging too tight.

Olivia released her as soon as she said that.

Olivia: Oh sorry.

She said scratching her temple and smiling.

Yana: So you're also a newbie here?

Olivia: Yeah.

Yana: From which department?

She said as she places her cloths and other accessories in the other half empty space of the cupboard as Olivia gave her a hand.

Olivia: I'm in science and literature department. And music department for my own interest.

Yana: Oh wow... I'm only in science department and poetry department. I'd love to be in music department too but I'm too lazy for that.

Both of them burst out laughing as Olivia sat on her bed.

Olivia: Hey don't you want to take a shower? it must be a long journey for you, right?

Yana: Yeah.. you're right.

Olivia: Then go take a shower. I'll wait for you. Then we'll have a long gossip time.

Yana: Of course.

She went to her cupboard and took her towel and her night cloth. She went inside the bathroom.

 She went inside the bathroom