Chapter 11

Author POV

Namjoon: Guys don't forget to eat and sleep on time, Taehyung don't dare skip classes cause I'll be keeping a record of it, Yana please take care okay?

He instructed as the servants took out his suitcase. He was going to Incheon for a week as a work came up in their Incheon branch. Taehyung and Yana stood side by side as well as all the servants and maids.

Taehyung: Okay I won't...

Yana: Take care oppa.

Mr. Lee: Mr. Kim let me take these luggages...

He took the suitcase in his hand.

Namjoon:No please, let me take it. Just take care of Taehyung and Yana.

Mr. Lee: Sure.

Namjoon smiled and went out of the mansion. Taehyung went with him to bade him away from the main door. As soon as the older's car went away a smirk held captive in the younger's face.

Taehyung: Finally some alone time huh...

He went in the mansion seeing everyone back to their own chores. He went to the kitchen and saw their cook Emily.

Taehyung: Hey Emily, would you please send a hot chocolate in my room?

Emily:Sure Young master...

He walked up to his room eyeing Yana's room as several ideas popped in his genius brain. He went in his room and started playing games waiting for his hot chocolate and then starting for his "Ideas".

Yana's POV

I laid on my bed sighing deeply. Now that Namjoon oppa's gone, I'm assuming Taehyung's definitely gonna do something. And it'll also be very hard to make him study now. My real motive was also making him right with making him the best student in his class. Looks like it's not only difficult but also not very much possible.

Then again the incident from yesterday flashed on my mind. We were so close to get tongue attached! I squeaked a bit due to that excitement. I told this to Olivia and Jimin, they were like teasing me to death! I honestly liked it. Who wouldn't like it if their friends tease him about their crush?

A ring on my phone took me out of my thoughts. I lazily stretched my hand towards it and saw it was a call from Soobin.

📱📱📱

Me: Hi Soobin what's up?

Soobin: Good, I just needed to ask ya something.

Me: Yeah what's that?

Soobin: Would you like to spend some time with us? In the river side?

Me: Us?

Soobin: Yeonjun and Olivia too. Since we got a day off from uni, let's go have some fun.

Me: Hmm...

I thought for a second about it. I know Taehyung ain't gonna listen to me anytime soon. So going with my friends would be a great plan instead laying lazily all day.

Soobin: Are you coming or not?

Me: Sure count me in!

Yeonjun: Then tell her to buy some snacks from the store!

Yeonjun's yell reached up to my ear making me giggle.

Me: Soobin, tell Yeonjun that he better have his stomach empty cause I ain't gonna bring only "snacks".

Soobin: Haha okay! We'll pick you up in an hour.

Me: Okay see ya.

📱📱📱