•Chapter 52•

*Emily's POV*
"Matt?" I whisper screamed out the window. "Yeah, Emily, open the door." He also whisper screamed. I sneaked downstairs and unlocked the door. I couldn't even open it because Matt already did. He stepped inside and closed the door loudly. "Matt be quiet!" I whispered. "Emily?" My mom asked opening her door. Matt ran to the closet in the living room. "Yep, sorry. I thought I heard something. Everything's fine, go back to bed." I've never done anything like that and I feel extremely guilty. She looked at me skeptically so I started walking up the stairs. She watched me until I got into my room. "Goodnight Matt....I mean mom..." I can't believe I just did that. Could I get anymore obvious? "You are spending too much time with that boy." My mom laughed. "Haha, I guess so." I agreed nervously. Then she walked into her room and I closed my door. Then I heard muffled footsteps outside my door. I opened it to see Matt. "Hey Savannah.... I mean Emily." Matt whispered. He walked into my room "Hey!" I playfully punched his arm. "Why are you here?" I asked. I looked at the clock. It was 12:00 a.m. "Oh so I can't pay my girlfriend a visit?" He asked. "Not at 12:00 on a school night." I protested. "Fine I'll just go!" Matt said angrily. "No, Matt I didn't mean it like that! I was just wondering. I'm so sorry." I felt tears form in my eyes. Matt looked over at me and noticed I was about to cry. "No, don't be sorry. I'm sorry. I just....." He trailed off. "You just what?" I asked. "I noticed that you could do so much better than me. I just don't want to lose you. I really do love you, Emily. I really really do." I was baffled at the words he had just spoken. If anyone, he would be the one to do better. "I really love you too, Matt. I really really do." Then Matt pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. Then he started traveling down my neck. I didn't let him go farther though. I tugged at his shirt and he got the point. He took it off and tried to take mine off too, but honestly I was too insecure about my body so I didn't let him. "Babe, jump." he said. I obeyed and he brought me over to my bed. He dropped me down and got on top of me. Then we continued to kiss. I was only 16 so I didn't want to do anything I will regret. Matt started getting more intense and I stopped him. "Matt, I love you, but I'm only 16 and..." I trailed off. He got off of me and plopped down next to me. "I understand." He said kissing my nose. Then we cuddled for the rest of the night.