•Chapter 32•

*Emily's POV*
"Your total is $118.95" said the store clerk. Matt paid and I had to walk away cause I was about to kill him for spending that much. He then walked out in front of the store where I was and handed me a box. "I wonder what it is?" I said laughing. I opened the box and yelped in excitement. "How did you know?!?" I said sarcastically and jumping into his arms. "Lucky guess?" He replied laughing. Then we started walking towards the hotel and talked. "I still don't know how to ride this" I said as we entered the elevator. "Then we will start lessons first thing tomorrow morning" he said. I agreed as the elevator door opened. We walked back to the room and I put my penny board on my bed. Then I changed into my pajamas, a black crop top and night shorts that said New York on the butt. Then the door swung open. It was Cameron, "Come to my room guys we are playing truth or dare" he said excitedly. I put on my white vans and Matt, Cameron, and I made our way to Cameron's room. "Dare" I heard Taylor say just as we walked through the door. Nash grinned an evil grin just as he looked up at me "I dare you to go in the closet for 7 minutes of heaven with Emily" he said. I just stood there glaring at Nash. Nash just laughed. I looked at Matt, "It's jut a stupid game" he told me kissing my cheek. Taylor got up and headed toward the closet, I followed. We entered the closet and before I shut the door I looked at Matt who looked really upset. Then I turned around to see Taylor sitting on the floor. I set a timer on my phone for 7 minutes. "Ok" I said "Just get it over with" I tightened my eyes shut. Then I felt him touch my knee. "I'm not going to do this if you don't want me to" he said looking me straight in the eye. "Thank you" I replied smiling. I hugged him and we just talked for the rest of the time. When my timer went off I opened the door. All the guys had there ears on the door. They were trying to listen. "You perves" I said laughing. "I heard too much talking" yelled Aaron. I sat next to Matt and laid my head on his shoulder. "Emily Truth or Dare" said Carter. "Ummm.... Dare" I said not wanting to be considered chicken. "I dare you to go to a room downstairs and smack cam whoever opens the door" he said laughing. I got up and grabbed the wiped cream and headed downstairs. All the boys followed. I knocked in a door. A boy around my age answered. "I need you to do me a favor" I whispered to him. "Sure" he replied. "Those boys over there dared me to smack cam you and I just don't want you to get mad" I said. "Go for it" he said laughing. I smacked him with the whipped cream and ran away. The boys didn't know we had that conversation so they thought I was fearless. Then it was really late, so Matt and I went to our room. He went in his bed and I went in mine. "Night Matt" I said. "Goodnight, love" he replied. All I could think about was how awesome this trip was going to be. Then I fell fast asleep. I woke up in a cold sweat from the same nightmare I had a couple of nights ago. Then I felt someone touch my arm. I looked over and saw Matt standing at the edge of my bed. I moved over and he got under the covers. He held me until I fell asleep.

*Matt's POV*
I heard Emily say my name a few times while she was tossing and turning in her bed. I knew she was having a nightmare. I wanted her to feel safe so we cuddled. She eventually fell asleep and so did I. I wonder what she was dreaming about that got her so scared.