•Chapter 51•

*Emily's POV*
On the way to the beach, we made a quick stop to Savannah's house. We picked her up and from there we went to the beach. We parked and started to walk towards the water. Then Matt pulled me back so Savannah and Cameron were far ahead of us. "What?" I asked. "Let's take a walk." he said. I agreed. We went on the board walk beside the beach and it was amazing. "Why haven't I done this before?" I asked in awe. "Same." agreed Matt. We walked a little farther then we turned around and walked back to where the boys were. Matt and I were hand in hand. I really liked this side of Matt. We reached the boys and Savannah and Cameron were in the water splashing each other. He really did like her a lot. "Want to go in the water?" Asked Matt. "Sure." I said with a smile. Then he got up and chased me to the water. He started splashing me and I couldn't keep up so I put my hands up in surrender. "I surrender." I laughed. Matt looked at me and smiled. Then I splashed him once more and ran away. "Oh it's on!" Yelled Matt. "Nash! Cameron! Savannah! Carter!" He yelled. "Taylor! Aaron! Jack G! Jack J!" I screamed. This meant war. They all ran in and we were on separate sides of the water facing each other. "For Narnia!" Yelled Nash. Then we started splashing each other. Nash tried to splash me, so I started tickling him and he backed down. I looked over at Cameron who was breaking the rules. Him and Savannah were splashing each other. I needed to show him he was doing it wrong. I started to splash Cameron and I bumped into someone. I turned around to see Matt grinning. "Matt...." I warned him. Then he splashed me. I started to tickle his stomach and he couldn't fight back. Then he somehow managed to regain his posture and kiss me. "What does that mean?" Asked Carter clearly confused about the different teams. "It means that Matt and Emily need a room!" Yelled Nash. I pulled away frustrated. "It's getting late, let's go." said Cameron. We all got out of the water and grabbed all of our stuff. I was still mad that Nash did that, but I didn't know why. I don't usually hold a grudge. I think Matt was mad too cause he didn't talk for the whole ride home. Cameron dropped me off at my house and Matt walked me to the door. "Goodnight" said Matt kissing my forehead. "Night" I replied as I unlocked the door and entered my house. I already missed him. His voice. His kisses. But I will see him tomorrow I guess. I went to my moms room and said goodnight to her. I went to my room and couldn't fall asleep. Today was perfect, I don't want it to end. Just then I heard something hit my window. I got up and peered around. At first I didn't see anything so I walked away. Then I heard it again. I went over to my window now scared. I looked around and then I saw a shadowy figure. The figure moved closer to the light on my porch. Then the definition of the figures face was clear. It was Matt.