Looking For a Fight?

After an eventful time in the forest, Gary, Umbreon and I finally made our way to the nearest boating docks, to make our way to Cianwood City. We stood at the docks, collecting our tickets and waited for the boat to be ready to set sail.

Isn't it just my luck that not long after I get over the whole poisoning fiasco, that I get stuck on a boat for an hour? I can feel the sea sickness taking me already.

"Any reason why you're swaying?" Gary asked curiously, with a single eyebrow raised.

"Huh?" I asked, coming back to reality from my thoughts.

Umbreon then nudged my leg as I looked down and realised that I was indeed swaying slightly on the spot.

"Oh, looks like I put my sea legs on prematurely" I joked nervously, quickly stabilising my stance while scratching the back of my neck.

"Riiiight." Gary slowly said, confused by my actions.

Ha ha ha... well, this is awkward. Maybe that Poison Powder perminantly messed with my head? 

"Come on, it looks like the boat's ready to go" I said, pulling Gary's arm to lead him to the boat, desperately wanting this moment to end.

Gary stumbled as I dragged him along but quickly regained his footing and let me lead him onto the boat.

"Whoa, what's the rush? You using Agility or something?" Gary asked while laughing.

"Oh a Pokemon joke, aren't you hilarious?" I replied sarcastically.

"I like to think so." He said smugly.

I rolled my eyes, not bothering to reply, thankful that my weird swaying moment of insanity had passed by. Since when did I become the weird one? This is so unfair.

"Liz?" Gary began.

"Yeah, what?" 

"You can let go of my arm now, we're on the boat." Gary said, wearing the smuggest of smiles.

"Ah!" I yelled, immediately letting go of his arm, my face beginning to burn as it grew red.

"Too bad, it looked like you enjoyed holding onto me" Gary teased.

"Urgh, you're such an idiot" I sighed, crossing my arms and closing my eyes in a huff.

Gary laughed silently to himself, standing beside me as we looked out onto the water from the edge, while the boat left the docks.

We had only been out at sea for 15 minutes before the sea sickness consumed me. Is this what death feels like? I'd gladly take another dose of Poison Powder over this, at least I was knocked out for most of that!

So long cruel world...

"Looking a little green aren't yah? You're not evolving into a Tyranitar, are you?" Gary joked.