Tyranitar Trouble

Off we went on our journey once again. Where are we going you may ask? I don't have a darn clue.

Gary recently dropped a massive bombshell on me, saying he has no idea what he wants to do anymore. And since I don't have a clue either, we're both a bunch of wandering idiots! This should be interesting, indeed.

"You've gone quiet. What's wrong?" Gary suddenly asked

"Can't a girl be quiet from time to time?" I asked, shrugging my shoulder.

"Ha. Not this girl, I usually struggle to shut you up. So, what's on your mind?" He laughed.

"Ok. First, I'm usually the one struggling to shut you up, and second, there's nothing on my mind, I'm fine."

As soon as those words left my mouth, we both knew I was lying. 

He's right, I'm so confused on what to do now. The fact that we both don't know what to do has thrown me! Before when travelling with Gary I felt ok because at least he knew what he was doing! But now, I just don't know anymore.

"There's nothing on your mind, huh? So the usual" He said, shrugging his shoulders.

Once again there was that stupid smug smile!

"GARY!" I shouted, annoyed.

With that I started chasing him down the road, he raced off turning back and laughing at me. Eevee clinging onto my shoulder for dear life, but I didn't care, that jerk has messed with my head for the last time!

"I have had it with you!" I shout as I stop in my tracks.

"What are you on about?" He also stops running to turn around and ask.

"You said it yourself, I can leave anytime. There's a fork in the road up ahead, you can take the route to the next town, Eevee and I are going through the forest." I huffed, crossing my arms.

"Wait, I thought we were joking. Alright, now you have to tell me what is going on with you?" He asked seriously. 

I don't even know what's going on with me, I guess all these thoughts in my head have blinded me. I think I need a bit of time on my own to clear my head, and I can't do that with Gary around.

"Look, I'll catch up to you at some point, but for right now I need to think about some things."

I think this is the first time I've ever been serious about something, I always try to be sarcastic and try to laugh about situations. But with everything going on, I need to clear my head and think straight for once.

Gary opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out.

Gary looked utterly dumbfounded, but after zoning out for what felt like years, he looked at me and nodded his head. 

I guess that's that then, we're going our separate ways, but I'm sure it won't be for long.