Making New Friends

Eevee and I were overjoyed with our newfound friendship, in both each other and adding a new addition to the team, Growlithe. So far everything seems to be going great... why does it feel too good to be true?

I walked over to the Pokeball that had caught Growlithe and gave it a little shake, just to make sure that Growlithe was definitely not getting out... I hope I didn't hurt him by doing that!

Oh well, I'm sure he's okay. Either that or he's going to come out of the Pokeball angry as hell and start Flamethrowering the forest down in a dizzied state.

I shrunk the Pokeball back down and put in in my pocket before deciding to start to prepare lunch for both myself and both my Pokémon. It's been a long day, people!

Being the prepared trainer I am, I brought a load of food for both my Pokemon and myself, then successfully crammed it all into my rucksack. I'm so proud of myself for thinking ahead for once (if you knew me, you'd know this never happens). Aren't you proud of me? It's a very rare occasion, you know.

"So Eevee, what do you say we stop for some lunch?" I asked looking towards Eevee.

Eevee gave a happy chirp, jumping on the spot with delight, I'm guessing he's as happy for lunch, as I am!

Oh, wait... Growlithe will probably want some lunch as well, I guess this is the moment of truth, will Growlithe attack us? What if he does something worse? What if he burns the food?!?

"Alright then, let's do this, Eevee!" I said with a determined look on my face,

Eevee returned the gaze and stared at me with confidence.

"Come on out, Growlithe!" I shout as I threw the Pokeball into the air.

The Pokeball created a ray of light as it released Growlithe. The fire type looked around in confusion as to what happened, turning its head from side to side while trying to come to terms with the situation.

On the bright side it's not attacking us... that's a start I guess?

I knelt down to his level and took the opportunity to attempt to introduce myself.

"Hey Growlithe, you doing okay?" I asked quietly, hoping not to spook it.

Growlithe stared at me in confusion as to what happened,

"My name's Liz, and if you like... you could join us for some lunch?" Asking him with a bit more confidence, seeing as we haven't been attacked yet.

Sure enough that put a smile on the fire types face! It gleefully jumped onto me, licking my face and not letting up. That escalated quickly!

"Okay! Okay!" I shouted while laughing.

I tried pushing Growlithe down but this only made him more excited. I tried everything to calm him down and hopefully get the point and stop, but this only encouraged Eevee to gang up on me with Growlithe as they both started jumping on me with joy... I got myself, one happy team, and one sore back! This is all too excitable for me, they're going to want lots of exercises, aren't they? *sighs* Great.

After we enjoyed our lunch I decided it was time for the both of my Pokemon to get some rest, because eating lunch can be draining! So, I returned them both to their Pokeballs, but something weird happened a little after I returned Eevee to his ball

After we enjoyed our lunch I decided it was time for the both of my Pokemon to get some rest, because eating lunch can be draining! So, I returned them both to their Pokeballs, but something weird happened a little after I returned Eevee to his ball. Before I could even put his ball into my bad it started to shake frantically.

What's going on? Is it meant to be doing this? Is this normal?

Without a second warning, Eevee's Pokeball opened, releasing Eevee from inside... okay what's going on? I thought Eevee was pretty happy being in the Pokeball. Does he not like me or something?

Eevee burst out with a smile plastered on his face, at least he's not upset with me, so what could be the problem?

"What's up Eevee? Why did you jump out of your ball?" I asked feeling really confused.

Eevee simply stared at me with a face full of glee, wagging its tail as if it's trying to tell me something, but what?

"Eevee, do you want to walk with me instead?" I asked curiously.

I don't know if this is what Eevee wants, but it's the best thing that I could think of.

Immediately Eevee ran up to me, rubbing his head against my leg, that was all the confirmation I needed to be sure. Now the journey really begins,  I don't feel as alone as I did before, now I have a friend by my side!

But if I were him, I would have picked the Pokeball, who voluntarily decides to walk for miles on end? I know I wouldn't!

Oh well, I guess this is the way things are going to be from now on.

Sorry for the short chapter, I just felt like I should post something.... be sure to vote and comment any suggestions you may have X