Electabuzz Spirit!

So, there we were. Our heads shoved through a bush, intently watching on as a battle was about to commence. Did I feel silly? A little. Was I going to stop watching? Absolutely not!

The upbeat girl kept chanting about her Chikorita, like she was cheering in a sports game. The Chikorita kept spinning the leaf on top of its head, getting ready to strike (pardon the baseball pun). Is it just me, or are these two just a little bit weird?

I'm amazed Chikorita isn't flying away by the speed that it's spinning that leaf. It could become like a little propeller and fly off into the distance, away from that girl's annoying cheering...

Eevee and I tried to keep our distance, by staying in the bushes, and thankfully the girl was so caught up in the battle she didn't notice us

The Chikorita wore a little yellow headband, with what looks to be a thunderbolt marking in the centre, not exactly a great fashion sense but hey, it's better than mine! I wonder if my Pokémon feel naked by not wearing clothes? Or do they think that we're the weird ones for always wearing them?

Eh, I don't know, more weird thoughts seem to creep into my mind these days. By this point, the battle had been going on a while, and I didn't even notice! Whoops...

The Chikorita then used a Tackle attack and knocked the Rattata out instantly.

Either that Chikorita has a sturdy head, or Rattata is a weakling, I'm going to go with a mixture of both. The girl started to celebrate before throwing the Pokéball, stating that the 'game is over'. Suspicions confirmed, she's weird.

She really sees this as a sport, even throwing the Pokéball like you would in a baseball match! Does this girl know where she is?

Wait, the yellow and black outfit, the chanting, the little headband and the baseball like throw, this girl must be an Electabuzz fan! That's right people I know sports... kinda.

She's still weird.

Once the Rattata was caught, both the girl and her Chikorita, started to sing the Electabuzz 'victory' song. It was a little bit pitchy if I'm honest, just a little bit. I think I heard her say that her name was Casey? Simply because she kept saying that it was a win for 'team Casey' not very original though, if you want a team, go for a better name! I wouldn't call my team 'team Liz' because that's just stupid. You don't usually use your own name as a 'team name', even something like 'team originality' sounds better than 'team Casey'. Long rant for no reason, you're welcome.