Hot Tempered

'Get Eevee to the Pokémon centre. Get there now.'

Those are the only thoughts that were running through my head as I held Eevee in my arms running towards the Pokémon centre.

 As you may recall, Eevee and I had just lost our first battle. But give us a little credit, it was against a freakin Charizard! Eevee even learnt a new move, so I for one am pretty proud of Eevee for putting up one hell of a fight.

I kept looking down at Eevee, he was still fast asleep. Trying to regain, even a little bit, of his energy. It's at moments like these where I'm happy I'm the human in this equation. I sure wouldn't want someone having me battle and wasting my strength on others. But to make things clear, I never forced Eevee to do anything he didn't want to do. I'm sure you all know how much Eevee wanted to battle, but what I'm saying is that there are some trainers out there that force their Pokémon into battle. I ain't one of them!

Wow... I sound like such a 'protective trainer' (basically a protective parent but for Pokemon). Oh God, please don't let me be one of those! No, no, no, I can do better! Please don't leave me because I'm boring.

 Oh God, please don't let me be one of those! No, no, no, I can do better! Please don't leave me because I'm boring

Ummm, anyways back to the important stuff. Eevee!

We finally reached the Pokémon Centre, and I rushed through the doors. Running straight to the front desk where a smiling nurse Joy greeted me. Seriously though... why is she always smiling? No one smiles that much, no sane person anyway. 

Never mind that right now, I can't judge her, since she helps Pokémon, so how about we get Eevee fixed up?

"Nurse Joy, please, can you help my Eevee?"

"Of course. I'll have Eevee feeling much better in just a little while." She said in her chipper voice, 

Do you think she always talks like that? It's so high you know... you'd think it must hurt her voice at some point because I swear no one's voice is naturally that high.

"Thanks, Nurse Joy, I appreciate it." I said trying to calm myself down.

Right... well, while I'm waiting for Eevee to be done with his recovery, I say it's about time that Growlithe and I have some bonding time.

"Come on out, Growlithe," I said as I threw the Pokéball into the air.

A glow of light released from the ball and morphed into the shape of Growlithe, as it slowly started to gain colour, there before me stood my firey pooch.

He stood there with a giant smile plastered on his face, yes Growlithe is a boy as well. Guess I attract the guys, who knows haha. (that was a joke please don't come for me, I will cry) 

"So, Growlithe, what do you say we go and have something to eat? We haven't spent much time together yet." I say slouching down to get to Growlithe's level.