The Answer

So, I'm sure you were all left on the edge of your seats waiting for me to decide who I was going to travel with, now for me this was a decision I had a second to decide on, but for you, you had to wait till the author could be bothered to actually write it! Well thank your lucky stars because she finally decided to carry on with the story (you don't have to lie I know you're not too interested, but hey, this is my story, not yours so listen up.)

"So, what's your answer, Liz?" Gary asked again

"Look, you said that we have to same goal 'getting the gym badges', but I don't even know if that's what I want to do yet. However, I was also thinking about travelling on my own for a little bit, to see how strong I could get on my own without relying on other people." I said, trying to think everything through.

"Come on, you really wanna keep hanging around these losers?" He said self approvingly. 

Huh, that nice guy act didn't last long did it?

"Who you calling a loser?" Ash shouted while tightening his fist.

"Ash!" Brock and Misty said in unison, trying to keep him quiet.

Ash, Misty and Brock all stood back and watched as Gary, and I talked, I don't know why they're still here though! I've made it clear that I'm likely going on my own, so they could say their goodbyes and go? 

I guess that would be rude, yet it's something I'd definitely do.

"Maybe not, but like I said, I'd like yo try and go it along again, see how I cope now that I've actually learnt some skills" I replied, trying to get back on track

"But you don't have to be alone, I can help you, and it doesn't matter if you don't know what you want to do, this is all about finding what you want to do, and I guess we can work that out together." Gary said trying to make this offer more appealing.

Cheesy much? Why does he want me to join him so severely? I guess being on his own for so long made him go... completely insane. 

I got to admit I'm tempted, it might actually be fun, and I could always use a training buddy.

On one hand I have travelling on my own, and with Eevee of course. On another hand I have travelling with Ash and the gang, which so far has been great. Then on the other other hand I have Gary, who seems keen to train with me and help me out. I feel like I have too many hands here.

I can already tell Gary isn't this 'sweet and caring guy' he's trying to perceive himself to be, the fact he actively tries to annoy Ash and called the group 'losers' proves this! But at the same time, annoying people is my bread and butter in life. 

Would we annoy each other to death though? That is the real question.

Going back to my previous options, even though I've loved travelling with Ash and the gang, I haven't had many chances to train with them, making the whole thing a little pointless in terms of making my team stronger. While, going on my own I'd have no one to train with! 

Choices, choices, choices...

"Alright you win, I'll join ya. On one condition." I said smiling at him

His face immediately lit up as he said, 

"You name it."

"You're doing the cooking. Because I can't even chef up a bowl of cereal"

He laughed and put a hand on my shoulder saying, 

"You got yourself a deal"

We both smiled as I pushed his hand off my shoulder. It was there for a whole 5 seconds, and it felt weird. I then looked down to see Eevee giving me a big smile, and he immediately jumped onto my shoulder. Well, it's a lot better having him there rather than Gary's hand.

"So, you guys are going to be travelling together? Good luck Liz" Ash said as he started to walk away with his friends.

I waved goodbye shouting 

"Thanks Ashey Boy!"

Gary laughed and turned to me saying 

From the distance I swear I could hear a weird growling noise, the human hybrid is back people! I love messing with people

"Well, I guess it's time that we head off as well" Gary said as he turned to face Eevee and I.

I smiled a nodded as we started our journey together.

I don't know how this will work, I don't know if this will work, but I do know one thing. This is going to be exciting! 

Sorry for the really short chapter, just thought I should write something, I'll start the actual adventure of Gary and Liz in the next chapter, depending on what you guys think I'll see how long this goes on for, and how long they travel together. Be sure to vote and to leave your comments below, I always love to read them!

Sorry!! I keep wanting to change things since this chapter leads everything onto the main part of the book (when these two are travelling together) and the fact it's so short I keep wanting to add things! SORRY