I'm Sorry

Hey Guys! Sorry, I haven't been uploading any new chapters but I'm currently trying to go through all the chapters so far and update them and make them better. I think I can do better and want to add more detail and so am currently going through all the chapters and correcting the grammar or hard to read sentences and then I will be working on making them better. So, unfortunately, it's going to be a while before I will feel confident enough to publish more chapters.

Believe me, I have been writing new chapters! But I just don't have a lot of time to do anything these days, let alone have time to think up new chapters and write them to a good standard.

So I really am sorry about all of this, and I'm sorry I can't update regularly, I really really wish I could, but I just can't right now.

However, if any of you have any ideas then I would be open to anything! Once I've gotten through these chapters I will be looking for new ideas and if you have anything then I would love to hear your ideas

Oh! And for once I don't have to say 'credit to the artist' cuz guess what... I'M THE ARTIST! So credit to me XD, not the best colouring I know but I'm quite proud of it, for a first draft anyway. 

Edit: I've now updated everything and can finally start writing chapters again! I'm sorry it took so long but I'm happier with how the chapters are... for now. so I'll be sure to get a move on and have a look at doing some chapters soon!