Guess We're Back On Track

What a night. 

I don't even know what else to say about it. 

So, to recap, first I got angry at Gary because he didn't know what he wanted to do on his journey (I know, a totally valid reason to get mad! Right?)

Because of this Eevee and I went our own way and ended up in yet another forest. Soon after heading into the woods, we regretted our actions and realised a little too late that it was a mistake. And you guessed it, I somehow ended up coming face to face with a large Pokemon. Thankfully it wasn't a Charizard, but it might as well have been because it was a Tyranitar!

So, Tyranitar attacked, for no reason might I add! 

As the battle went on it was apparent Eevee was overpowered by the large Tyranitar, but he didn't give up. Then Eevee did the unthinkable. He evolved! 

That's right, Eevee evolved into an Umbreon! 

Gary then turned up out of nowhere to protect me from getting hit by an out of control Hyper Beam. Even when I try to leave that jerk he still follows me, he's going to hold this over my head for ages now. 'You can't be mad at me, who was the one that saved your life from a Hyper Beam?' I can hear him saying it now. Ugh, still sends shivers down my spine. 

Anyways, back to the story, Umbreon learned Psychic and was able to defeat the Tyranitar. Then, in a moment of madness, I decided to catch it!

Now you're all caught up. 

I'm still unsure of what I want to do, but I think I'm getting there because I know that I want to go to the next Gym, at least . The challenge of fighting strong trainers is actually enjoyable, and to think up weird strategies when even my Pokemon question my madness, is quite thrilling. 

However, this may be a short term solution for a long term problem. 

But for now it seems to work, and it seems like Gary will be following me on this short term solution while we both struggle to figure out our lives.

The struggles of a 10 year old trainer, right?

As we woke up the next morning and put away our camping materials, Gary, Umbreon and I made our way out of the forest and headed for Azalea Town

As we woke up the next morning and put away our camping materials, Gary, Umbreon and I made our way out of the forest and headed for Azalea Town. I'm still annoyed at how early Gary made us wake up, both Umbreon and I gave each other the same look thinking 'we'll get him back for this later', but all he would say when I complained was,

"Are you really going to complain to the person who saved your life?"

"You didn't save my life! You pushed me to the floor, giving me a concussion might I add!" I quickly retorted back.

"To get you out of the way of a Hyper Beam!" He shouted back

"Well, maybe I wanted to get hit by that Hyper Beam? Maybe I was doing a trust exercise!"