××1××

(Edited)

(Edited)

This take place in the future.

Year:2025

The sun shone brightly peeking behind the curtains on the
girl's face as she slowly opened her eyes.

Where am i ? Was the first thought that popped into her mind.

Pretty surely she was in her apartment but something felt different.

She turned to her side to be frozen by a sleeping figure.

KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!

Sumi's Pov

Uggh! I groaned. My head is all foggy and my back hurts.

Where am i anyways? I thought trying to fully open my eyes.

I was in my apartment for sure and in my room for another fact but something felt out of place.

"I slowly turned my head towards the opposite direction trying to get up."

"Did i do some kind of intense exercise or something?!"

But as soon i turned my head ,my eyes popped out of my sockets and i let out an audible shriek.

KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!

What is the "kim taehyung" doing on my bed naked?! Wait a second?! I checked under the covers and i was naked myself.

What the fuck! i cursed under my breath taking in the situation in front of me.

And as on a cue Kim taehyung opened his eyes looking at my shocked face.

What? He groaned in his morning voice rubbing his eyes.

What?! What is the first thing he says seeing a naked woman besides him. A woman who works in his company. Is he not fully woken yet?! What the heck am i going to do?!! I am screwed! A million thoughts ran inside my head per second as i looked at the man beside me who is trying to wake up.

After few seconds of him trying to wake up and me staring at him in a evident shock, he finally realised the situation.

"What the Fuck! Where am i?!" He finally spoke, abruptly getting up.

He looked at me wide eyed as i have done before a few minutes ago.