××9××

(Edited)

First impressions

Taehyung's first impression

We have just made it back to Korea after a hectic schedule in America.

After our military service, things have been hectic with our comeback and all.

"We were chilling out in our practice room with pretty much nothing to do."

A day which was supposed to be spent low key but little did i know that would be the day my next part of life will begin.

That's the day i saw her "Sumi"

Walking in with that aura surrounding her, looking absolutely ethereal.

"Never have i seen someone as beautiful as her and trust me when i say that because i have been in the entertainment business for too long."

Is she a model? Jimin asked sitting beside me.

"For some reason i just couldn't take my eyes off her even though i was pretty much accustomed to female idols surrounding me and i not staring at them."

"She can be a model. She definitely had everything for that."

"What pulled me in was her blue eyes. They looked like they had a story to tell."

Bangtan "i want you to meet your new stylist or i should say hybe's new stylist" (a/n: i still can't believe it's hybe now)

She quickly bowed at us.

"Annyeonghaseyo I am Kim Sumi and I look forward to working with you" she introduced herself giving us a professional smile.

We pretty much didn't need to introduce ourselves but we did it anyways.

I saw her looking at us a bit nervous but she still maintained her composure.

From the looks of it, i could tell she was highly professional and she was younger than all of us.

When she left, members began there discussion.

"She is really beautiful" jin complimented and everybody nodded.

"I thought she was a model or something" Namjoon spoke up.

"I thought so too" yoongi agreed.

"She was beautiful" I thought to myself.

____

"It's been a month since she came to the company."

She is mostly accompanying us during our shoots but leave as soon as she is done.

People have started calling her "cold beauty" because she never indulges into any kind of conversations or gatherings.

She does her work and just leave.

Even the members call her by that nickname but i don't.

"I feel like there is something hidden behind those eyes of her and i wanted to find it."

Sumi's first impression

When i saw the members, well it was pretty much how i expected them to be, they were the same as they were in public.

"Absolutely no filters."

"There was a certain member who caught my attention all along though".

"Taehyung". I don't why but i felt something when our eyes met.

He was more handsome in person.

If i would have been any other girl than I would have already collapsed then there by looking at them.

But i was me.

_______

"It's been nearly a month since i started working here."

Though people try to chat with me and stuff, i never seem interested.

"Not like i am not interested but i am afraid."

Why am i afraid, well that's a story for another time.

"I know the nickname they call me by and though i try not to care but deep down it hurts me."

"Like how people can judge you when they don't know shit about you."

They are one of the fakest people and i rather not acquaint myself with them.

"I would be rather be alone than being with them."

But there was one certain person who was the realest person i have ever met.

"Kim taehyung."

"He was kind of a person who was true to his feelings, I could sense that by the little time i have spent with him."

"He was a kind of person who could fulfil my loneliness."

"He was the kind of person i wanted to run to."

"Maybe that was the reasons why i avoided him."