××16××

(Edited)

Sumi's Pov

18 weeks

"I finally am 18 weeks pregnant!"

In 3 weeks we are having our gender reveal party.

Things between taehyung and me well have been.. i don't know.

"These days he is too busy so we rarely talk but I don't mind."

Well today was a special day, i was going to meet his parents.

"Well saying that i was nervous would be an understatement but I had something to cheer me up today greatly."

Omg!!!i screeched looking in the mirror. Finally! Finally i could see my little babes.

"I looked at the little swelling that has finally formed. I have been waiting for them to appear for so long and they did today!."

I think this is their way of consoling mommy that everything will be alright.

Sumi?! What's wrong? Taehyung questioned worriedly ,practically running to me.

I guess my screech scared him.

"I looked at him smiling widely before lifting my shirt a Little and pointing to the swelling that was soon going to be our children."

"He was speechless. He just stared not in a pervert kind of way but overwhelmed kind of way."

"And then i saw the tears in his eyes. He really wore his emotions on his sleeves."

I couldn't help but smile.

They- you, I mean.. he stammered.

I took his hand and place it on my belly.

"They are here Taehyung" I smiled widely. It took him some time to regain his composure.

He bent down and kissed my belly , bare Belly to be exact and i shuddered again under his touch.

"Look who decided to make their appearances" he smiled while kissing our children.

_____

"They are not going to eat you or something" taehyung chuckled at my nervous state.

"His parents had specially flew here to meet us or me, their supposed to be daughter in law and mother of their grandchildren."

So here i was pacing back and forth inside our house waiting for their arrival.

I was scared they would be the typical in laws in those dramas and will plainly disapprove of me. "Well their son was forced to marry me Afterall."

And my life has practically turned into a kdrama and I won't be shocked if they turned out to be such.

"But man was i wrong".