××25××

(Edited)
Sumi's Pov

Calm

Yes "calm" was what i felt, it's like the heaviness from my heart was finally lifted up.

"Taehyung was dead asleep, his hand on my waist, i knew he had to cuddle to sleep and right now i was his cuddle pillow."

Taehyung! i nudged him trying to get his heavy hand off me and that's when i realised he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Shit! i mumbled getting a bit embarassed. Last time i saw him shirtless was on that day.. yeah."

"Wake up taehyung!" i called out again but my voice much lower than before because i was embarrassed.

"When i was finally out of his embrace and was ready to get out, a hand held me back pushing me back on the bed."

"As i fell on my back, taehyung instantly hovered over me, his eyes had a tint of mischievousness in them as he gazed deeply in my eyes."

"Where do you think you are going?" he growled in his morning raspy voice.

"What's with the duality? One second he is cute as a teddy bear and another second he is hot as fire"

"First he was shirtless. Second his insanely sexy voice. Thirdly, i was pregnant and at the stage where i literally want to jump him."

"Stupid hormones control yourselves."

But when does my hormones ever listen to me.

"Instead of pushing him away and getting up, my hands went to cup his cheek as i smirked."

"Where do you want me to go?" i said giving him a sly smirk.

"Two can play this game."

I saw him gulping but soon was replaced by look of lust?

"Soon his lips were on mine as he continued to hover me. The kiss however was full of lust and want and i swear to god if the knock on the door hasn't interrupted us, we would have been on the second base."

"Tae we have to leave soon! i heard Jin's voice from outside and i instantly pushed Taehyung away and ran to the bathroom."

He let out an airy chuckle. "We can always continue" i heard him say before i shut the bathroom door.

"The man is dangerous."

____

What!!!! Aera was literally screaming on the other side of the phone as i told her about the confession.

"I was in the company and was on my break and decided to call my overly excited friend."

And you are telling me now?! She yelled. I could literally imagine her jumping up and down.

"What? Was i supposed to call you 1 in the morning and tell you that my supposed husband who is also an idol confessed to me and right now i have my head lying on his chest" I retorded.