××19××

(Edited)

Sumi's Pov

Conflicted

"Conflicted is what I have been feeling since yesterday."

Conflicted about my feelings and taehyung's. After his statement taehyung acted like nothing happened as if everything was normal, maybe it was for him but definetly not for me.

My mind has been screaming with different scenarios. I am not quite sure of what i truly want.

"Keeping that aside I have other things to worry about first being the whole moving in the dorm thing, the boys didn't seem to mind me moving in infact they seemed quite elated which i can't figure out why, the whole thing was fine until i realised that i will have to share a room with taehyung. There were no absolute spare rooms in the dorm and we couldn't ask the boys to leave theirs. They were already putting up with me and i couldn't bother them more. So me and taehyung had decided to share the room together and we will decide the sleeping postions when we are actually there. It's just for a month anyways."

"Second being the whole going to America with taehyung thing. I have decided to accompany him, taehyung seemed a bit reluctant but he did not wanted to leave me alone either. But first we have to check in with the doctor and that reminds me of another pressing matter which is today's sonogram where we will know the gender of our babies, well not exactly until next week where we will throw our gender reveal."

At least something to look forward to.

"To think in a span of few months my life could change so much. Not that i am complaining."

But this morning the stars didn't seem to be on my side as i woke up with a worst nausea I have ever felt. Though i am already done with my first trimester, this morning was the worst of all.

Maybe the stress was getting to me. Stress about the whole situation.

Ughhhhhhhhh I groaned clutching the toilet seat. I felt incredibly dizzy, I had no strength whatsoever, my head pounding and of course the wonderful feeling of emptying out my stomach's content. My throat was burning incredibly.

It was so overwhelming that tears were streaming down my face unknowingly, as i tried my best to keep it down. I didn't wanted to worry Taehyung.

But ofcourse god had other plans.

Taehyung's Pov

To say everything was absolutely normal would be an understatement.

"When i said those words yesterday, i realise how true and sincere they were.."

I could say, I had finally realised my true feelings.

And i am happy about that.

Now what i am worried about is sumi, her feelings towards me and how am i going to express my feelings towards her.

What i have learned from living with her is that she is not a fan of change which is prompting me to take everything slow.