Slice of their life#5(1k+ votes special)

Author's note
Wattpad is glitching.
The reads in the story is not increasing but the votes are.
Anyways thank you so much for 1k+ votes.
Also it's going to be the last bonus chapter, Unless you want more.
If you do then please comment.
Enjoy...

Third Person's pov

Family outing.

Hyejoon/Hyejin: 12 years old
Suyeon: 3 years old.

"A beautiful day it was. And what would make this day more beautiful? A family outing."

Taehyung was home with the kids while sumi was in her company, working.

"Bts were not that active, now that all of them were in their forties."

"But they still looked as youthful as they were in their twenties especially Taehyung, it's like the man hasn't aged, same with Sumi".

Kids! Taehyung called out as two faces popped out of their respective bedrooms.

Yes Appa? Hyejin answered.

"Hyejoon came out of his room while holding a little Suyeon in his arms, who was busy playing with Tata in her hands."

Do you guys wanna go out? He asked while taking Suyeon in his arms.

They both excitedly looked at each other before yelling a "hell yes".

Taehyung Chuckled at the two before looking at the youngest member of the family.

"What about yeo bear?" he cooed as she looked at him blinking, with her beautiful blue eyes.

Out? She spoke in her childish voice tilting her head.

"Yes baby out" he repeated.

Go Out and play! She squealed waving the tata in her hands as the other three melted at her cuteness.

"Alright let's go get  your mother."

_____

"No Bora that was supposed to be posted yesterday" sumi sighed at her assistant who bowed apologetically towards her.

"I am sorry ma'am."

"Be careful from now and please do post it now."

The younger bowed before going to complete her assigned task.

"Sumi leaned back on her chair. Work had been really hectic since her fashion company continued to grow."

Thankfully she had Taehyung to take care of the kids as he was free these days.

"She doesn't get enough time to spend with her family and she is missing on stuff."